Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch Reviews

½ November 30, 2012
hated it, I thought this movie was crap and I will not watch this movie ever again, It was really crap, it starred Miles O' Keefe, Brandon Henschel and Casey LaBow. I don't want this on DVD
August 6, 2012
movie lookes alright to watch
½ June 5, 2012
Fairly awful and uneventful. It's terrors are mostly limited to tales of bigfoot's massacres . The unlike pairing of geeky youth and jock douchebag seem to be best mates within 5 minutes, and for a film rated 18 for extreme blood and gore there isn't a lot of it going on.
½ October 1, 2011
You know...I remember looking at this movie at a store once, thinking how cool it looked and how awesome the story sounded. I finally got to watch it thanks to Chiller, and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. There's very little entertainment here. And where in the world is bigfoot in this movie? It literally doesn't show him at all in the movie until the last 10 minutes. But I did find it a little suspesful and interesting, just a little.
May 22, 2011
A little bit better then I thought it be but not really.Seemed to be a combination of a Sci Fi Channel flick & an episode of Goosebumps but with blood
May 29, 2010
"How much Keeffe is in this movie? Miles O'Keeffe!" -- MST3k.

A delightful collection of at least half a dozen movie clichés: high school movie clichés, monster movie clichés, Native American clichés. This film's got it all! I doubt there's more than ten lines of dialog that haven't been used in other movies.

I'm just a sucker for cheesy monster movies set in the woods.
May 28, 2010
cheap all the way around! But a chessy pleasure when at home doing nothing
October 27, 2009
Even a Sasquatch would be ashamed of this...just terrible
½ September 23, 2009
I want my hour and a half back!! Worst movie ever. I wish I could give negative stars because this movie was a negative 5!!
½ August 26, 2009
sasquatch was less murderous, and more observant...

on an unrelated note, what the FUCK is with the picture of this miles o'keeffe fellow on the cast list? he seems modest.
August 25, 2009
Probably the weakest Sasquatch movie ever. He didn't really kill anybody, he just kind of peered at people from a safe distance and roared from time to time.
June 22, 2009
I gave this one star, cause I actually watched it...hah. It was on the level of those really cheesy Sci-Fi channel flicks. Too funny - good for a laugh. Best part is how it looks like it was made with iMovie.
May 24, 2009
Ehhh. Very slow moving and nothing that was even a tab bit scary really.
½ January 21, 2009
Men abusing nature and beast in nature fights back. At least this one has a plot. But not that exciting!
November 2, 2008
Genius. A truly mindblowing experience. This is the highest caliber monster movie I've ever seen. A must see for anyone who appreciates true artistic expression.
October 19, 2008
wasn't horrible.
but come on...sasquatch movies are notoriously cheesy.
½ August 23, 2008
Wow such a touching story.
August 21, 2008
It kind of felt like a "horror" movie made for the Disney channel.
August 17, 2008
Worth a cheep laugh, but not even good for that most of the time...