Clawed: The Legend of Sasquatch Reviews

• Aug 06, 2012

movie lookes alright to watch

movie lookes alright to watch

• May 17, 2012

Fairly awful and uneventful. It's terrors are mostly limited to tales of bigfoot's massacres . The unlike pairing of geeky youth and jock douchebag seem to be best mates within 5 minutes, and for a film rated 18 for extreme blood and gore there isn't a lot of it going on.

• Feb 23, 2012

hated it, I thought this movie was crap and I will not watch this movie ever again, It was really crap, it starred Miles O' Keefe, Brandon Henschel and Casey LaBow. I don't want this on DVD

• Jacob P Super Reviewer
    Oct 01, 2011

You know...I remember looking at this movie at a store once, thinking how cool it looked and how awesome the story sounded. I finally got to watch it thanks to Chiller, and it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. There's very little entertainment here. And where in the world is bigfoot in this movie? It literally doesn't show him at all in the movie until the last 10 minutes. But I did find it a little suspesful and interesting, just a little.

• Brody M Super Reviewer
    May 22, 2011

A little bit better then I thought it be but not really.Seemed to be a combination of a Sci Fi Channel flick & an episode of Goosebumps but with blood

• May 29, 2010

"How much Keeffe is in this movie? Miles O'Keeffe!" -- MST3k. A delightful collection of at least half a dozen movie clichés: high school movie clichés, monster movie clichés, Native American clichés. This film's got it all! I doubt there's more than ten lines of dialog that haven't been used in other movies. I'm just a sucker for cheesy monster movies set in the woods.

• May 28, 2010

cheap all the way around! But a chessy pleasure when at home doing nothing

cheap all the way around! But a chessy pleasure when at home doing nothing

• Sep 23, 2009

I want my hour and a half back!! Worst movie ever. I wish I could give negative stars because this movie was a negative 5!!

• Sep 06, 2009

Even a Sasquatch would be ashamed of this...just terrible

Even a Sasquatch would be ashamed of this...just terrible

• Aug 26, 2009

sasquatch was less murderous, and more observant... on an unrelated note, what the FUCK is with the picture of this miles o'keeffe fellow on the cast list? he seems modest.