Cleanskin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cleanskin Reviews

July 8, 2016
Incredibly lazy and cliche, with silly plot holes.
April 12, 2016
bad acting, bad screenplay.
February 3, 2016
A British movie that was mildly entertaining on a rainy afternoon in Seattle at Katy's whilst I was dog sitting.
December 18, 2015
Surprising better than the reviews were rating this. Sometimes budget movies deliver more than the A list titles and this is one of them examples
August 14, 2015
Terrific thriller. Sean Bean at his best
August 6, 2015
...great film on current issue of extremism - how those with no criminal record, or obvious links to terrorism, turn toward extremism today! Worthwhile - see it! :-)
July 3, 2015
Good movie about terrorism in UK, it felt like watching 24 the TV series with Sean Bean. Much like the show it resembles the terrorism acts and betrayal of government officials. Overall it was a good movie.
March 30, 2015
Be prepared for some fairly graphic kill scenes. Still, this action/thriller is comprised of enough twists to make it worth the few hours spent watching it.
March 2, 2015
The title of this film doesn't make you want to see it, but it's a very good film. The plot is torn right out of today's headlines dealing with Muslims disaffection for their plight when they wander west to start new lives. This one takes place in London, has great acting and plenty of action. A thoughtful film, exploring the psychological abandonment experienced by those who want parity with generations of Anglos withiin one or two generations. Shines a light on motivation of young extremists, and the why of their situation. The obvious differences been Muslin and Christian culture are so vast, they may never coexist in harmony in the same geographical space.
½ February 22, 2015
We all thought this was maybe some sort of parody, it was so bad. Terrible acting, terrible music score, terrible storyline - all laughable in places. Useless terrorists being chased by useless secret agents. In all honesty, the highlight was a few seconds of one of the terrorists watching Mr. Bean and I HATE Mr. Bean. If I could sue someone, I would.
½ January 24, 2015
Movie dragged on too long in places
January 11, 2015
Sean Bean prostitutes himself for a piece of Arab propaganda. Those poor muslim terrorists have no choice due to the dreadful behaviour of the west. It's all our own fault that they behave in such a primitive savage way
December 31, 2014
Okay thriller, good twist ending and Sean Bean. Worth a watch for the slow burn plot and story.
December 17, 2014
An interesting thriller, I really liked it plus you got Sean bean kicking ass, what more can you want?
December 13, 2014
Loved it, perverse but thrilling, showed all sides of the question.
½ December 6, 2014
Bean's cold performance captivates the soul of the plot. The story does feel a little scrambled, but the message is clear. Good directing and intense action.
½ November 18, 2014
what seemed like a revenge ex cop action movie quickly turns into some ra ra terrorist movie will all the same plot points, story, and ending that we've seen a bazillion times.
November 16, 2014
A surprisingly entertaining flick with Sean Bean in the lead.
½ November 9, 2014
Sean Bean in pursuit of a bomber -- the Muslim side is well described, while Bean's character and the people around him are a bit fuzzy on reasons -- nice twist at the end.
October 24, 2014
Just a bad movie. Thought it would be good because Sean Bean was in it, proved to be wrong. It reminded me of Bangkok Dangerous(2008) only worse and that is saying a lot considering that Bangkok Dangerous was not a good movie.