Clifford's Really Big Movie - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clifford's Really Big Movie Reviews

September 2, 2017
Take this opportunity to show your kids Clifford the movie it's right for all ages
June 12, 2017
THE BEST MOVIE EVER!
½ January 29, 2017
A slightly distended version of the television program, here voiced by some of the best actors in the animation business, including the late, great John Ritter in the title role.
July 10, 2016
Pretty harmless but no where near terrible, great animation that for some odd reason reminds me of Scooby-Doo, cute and very calm moments and lastly the characters are likeable, however the plot is cliched but kids will like, the humour is slapstick is okay-ish but on animation it's pretty good in a Looney Toons way, Infact if this was about the circus animals instead of Cliffold, this would of been fantastic but for what I got, it's a good kids movie but not everyone will like it.
April 13, 2015
Growing up with the big red dog, this movie brought me back to my childhood. Clifford's Really Big Movie is cute, simple, harmless and heartfelt.
½ February 25, 2015
As a movie intended strictly for young children, this movie was fantastic. Great music and animation.
August 25, 2014
It's a film for kids and fans, but it can be surprisingly enjoyable for others outside on the heart, the cuteness, and the more charming animation than the original's. (B-)
March 8, 2014
The cartoon Clifford is really fun and heartwarming, but the movie is a disappointment. All the fun and enjoyment has been sucked out of this production and replaced with nonsense.
July 29, 2013
wholesome and hand-drawn; I'll take it
½ October 27, 2012
just like the show but with a few quirks.
July 18, 2012
Kayla really wants it
June 28, 2012
my daughter really enjoyed this movie
September 1, 2011
This was a weird movie. Not good weird. BAD WEIRD.
August 28, 2011
A lifetime supply of Tummy Yummies!!!!
August 2, 2011
I have to say for a kids movie this has some big movie elements that make it at less worth a view if you have kids.
April 22, 2011
hi , haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
December 17, 2010
saw this when i was a kid but i dont really remember much of it I know I was a child and i know i loved clifford so it must have been good
September 2, 2010
Boring, boring...such a waste of animation. Everything about this film is what's wrong with animated movies today. Dull story, voice over work is plain and overacted, the only thing noteworthy is the soundtrack. Yet I cannot believe how bad this movie was. I know it's for children but children also enjoy some entertainment with substance. Sadly, this movie is painfully awful.
May 30, 2010
:D yes!!! aww i love clifford :P he's so cute
½ February 27, 2010
loved clifford when i was little