Disappearance at Clifton Hill Reviews

• Aug 13, 2020

Good characters. Good acting. Good mood. Somewhat off pacing/development, but a solid watch. Especially for free on Hulu.

• Jul 20, 2020

About a bit halfway in I was ready to move on and stop watching but since I had already spent more time watching the movie than I should have, I kept going to the end. Could have been a better movie with charachter development of the peripheral characters and better acting. If you want something to watch while multi-tasking this is an option.

• Jun 30, 2020

This was an unexpected great watch! It took a lot of twist and turns, keeping you wondering what's real or not. Little drips of hallucinations making you question the character and yourself.

• May 31, 2020

The plot was very interesting, kept me guessing and held my attention. The ending was a plot twist for sure. It would be great for a tv show .

• May 31, 2020

I will say this movie lost my attention for a bit. It feels slow and I debated stopping it halfway through but figured I should stop letting myself get distracted and actually pay attention. I liked the music, sets a certain vibe. Post Tiger King, seeing tiger handlers brings up a different emotion and I laughed at the similarities. But I will say the last couple minutes got my attention and threw me for a loop. I don't know how to feel about the rest of the film now though. Overall I'd give it a C+. Wasn't horrible, just dragged. I liked how it ended, but I wouldn't actively recommend it to my friends.

• May 09, 2020

God awful annoying sound effects/music. No one person could have thought up this sound background; must have been a committee! Plot is better than the sound effects at least; the acting is not bad. Photography sucks too, naive artistic types think a dark movie somehow overcomes poor scripting, acting, sound, etc. ugh.

• Apr 18, 2020

It was slow, amateur, horrible music, dark lighting, and just not worth the time or money.

• Mar 11, 2020

Decent mystery, but very slow and confusing at times.

Decent mystery, but very slow and confusing at times.

• Mar 06, 2020

An above average mystery with a below average ending.

An above average mystery with a below average ending.

• Lyndsi M
    Mar 03, 2020

I liked the movie a lot, but the ending was left a bit open. I enjoyed it though!