Climate Refugees Reviews

• Sep 26, 2012

Good bit of alarmist edutainment. Seems like there isn't so much a population "bomb" so much as a gradual and uneven increase on both the frequency and magnitude of tragedy.

• Oct 15, 2010

Have heard great things about this movie!!

Have heard great things about this movie!!

• Oct 14, 2010

A truly terrific film - a MUST see!

A truly terrific film - a MUST see!

• Oct 12, 2010

I saw this--what an amazing film. It changed the way I view the world and the way we live-- for the better! Such an important movie.

• Oct 08, 2010

This movie should be a pre-requisite for any human being to enter adulthood.

This movie should be a pre-requisite for any human being to enter adulthood.

• Oct 03, 2010

Can't wait to see it in more theatres.

Can't wait to see it in more theatres.

• Sep 29, 2010

Have only heard great reviews!!

Have only heard great reviews!!

• Sep 28, 2010

Fantastic eye opening movie that talks about the millions already being affected by the changing climate.

• Sep 28, 2010

Everyone needs to see this film!

Everyone needs to see this film!

• Sep 28, 2010

Saw this at Sundance, one of the best films of the year!

Saw this at Sundance, one of the best films of the year!