The top Cloverfield quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Marlena: I don't feel so good...‐ Submitted by Kyle S (3 years ago)
- Hud: Rob, it's time to leave the electronic store.
- Marlena: It's eating people.
- Rob Hawkins: Look at me! Look at me! Look at me. I love you!Beth Mcintyre: I love you!
- Hud: Rob, what time do the choppers take off?Rob Hawkins: 0600.Hud: What time is that?Rob Hawkins: 6:00 Hud.Hud: Oh yeah, I knew that.
- Hud: Please tell me she lives on the ground floor.Rob Hawkins: 39th.Hud: Shit.
- Rob Hawkins: We got like three seconds left. What do you want to say? What do you want to say? Last thing to the cam.Beth Mcintyre: [smiling] Um... I had a good day. [camera shuts off]
- Hud: One of them grabbed me, it tried to drag me away. What's up with that?Marlena: Maybe it liked you, Hud.Hud: Yeah. Maybe it tried to make me its queen.
- Beth Mcintyre: [sees monster] What is that?Hud: It's a terrible thing. [while trying to get to a flight of stairs, Rob encounters a parasite and kills it]Beth Mcintyre: Oh my God! What is that?Hud: I don't know! Something else! Also terrible.‐ Submitted by Lorenzo V (4 years ago)
- Rob Hawkins: My name is Robert Hawkins. It's 6:42 AM on Saturday, May 23rd. Approximately seven hours ago, some... thing attacked the city. I don't know what it is. If you found this tape, I mean if you're watching this right now, then you probably know more about it than I do. Whatever it is, it killed my brother Jason Hawkins, it killed my best friend Hudson Platt and Marlena Diamond, and many many others. We've crashed into Central Park and we've taken shelter underneath this bridge. The military has begun bombing the creature and we're caught in the middle. Okay, ready? [Rob turns camera to Beth]Rob Hawkins: It's okay.Beth Mcintyre: I don't know what to say.Rob Hawkins: Just tell them who you are.Beth Mcintyre: My name is Elizbeth McIntyre. I don't know why this is happening. And we're going to wait here until this passes.‐ Submitted by Andrew M (4 years ago)
- Hud: Do you guys remember a couple of years ago when that guy was lighting homeless people on fire in the subways?Rob Hawkins: Jesus, Hud! Maybe not the best time for this conversation down here!Hud: Right. [awkward silent pause] I just can't stop thinking how scary it'd be if a flaming homeless guy came running...Rob Hawkins: HUD!Hud: I'm just saying. Sorry.‐ Submitted by Andrew M (4 years ago)
- Hud: If this is the last thing you see... that means I died.‐ Submitted by Lucas M (5 years ago)
- Hud: Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. That pretty much it?Rob Hawkins: Yeah... that's pretty much it.‐ Submitted by Lucas M (5 years ago)
- Rob Hawkins: It's 6:42 AM. Beth's dad's place. He's out of town. And it's already a good day.‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)
- Hud: Nobody ever listens to me, then when they do... we're gonna die...‐ Submitted by Chris P (5 years ago)