Coach - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coach Reviews

September 24, 2015
Mighty Ducks playing soccer with very few endearing personalities. And the ending, c'mon!!!!
½ August 2, 2012
A somewhat hearth touching movie. Most of it's running time was spent on character development without conclusion.
April 29, 2012
ddnt have high expectations but it wasnt too bad..
January 14, 2012
Alright, not anything special.
December 8, 2011
A well made coming of age/ sports underdog film, helped by the charm of Hugh Dancy - who is turning out to mature as an actor. Handles some issues unusual for such a sports themed movie, and handles it well. A good way to pass time and not feel that the time has been wasted!
July 25, 2011
Flat dialogue poorly delivered. Didn't finish it.
July 7, 2011
A low budget soccer movie about a rich single dude that is wealthy because of an inhearentance that he has got and basically he does nothing for a job is basically a man child. Then through his friend helping him get a soccer coach job. His current girlfriend leaves him for the big time in hollywood. Basically its about this man child growing up and having a normal life and relationship.
½ May 1, 2011
Whimsically brilliant.
April 11, 2011
Decent, not great. It had its moments, but not a whole lot of them. Definitely my least favorite Hugh Dancy movie so far.
xxdebxx
April 10, 2011
Hugh Dancy plays Coach, a rich trust-fund slacker, but when his girlfriend Zoe dumps him he reluctantly agrees to become a youth soccer coach as he attempts to prove that he can be responsible. So he coaches kids' soccer, where we find the usual misfit kids who he is able to bring together and they in turn show him a thing or two about growing up. Along the way he meets Gabrielle a nurse who questions his party-boy lifestyle and thinks him immature.
½ April 3, 2011
This movie is definitely not big shot Hollywood film. But it's simple dynamics, just makes the movie into something undeniably great.
½ December 10, 2010
I almost fell asleep in this it was so boring and lame..
November 28, 2010
To start off this review, I will say that this movie Coach is not an Oscar winner. Nope. But hey, it is still fun to watch. I enjoyed the movie, even though I do not care for soccer. The scenes with the kids were entertaining to watch and I thought the story kept me interested. So, if you like soccer and an interesting plot, Coach might be the movie for you to see. If you don't like interesting plots and soccer, Coach is not the movie for you to see.
November 25, 2010
½ September 19, 2010
you've watched the ads.
August 2, 2010
Lidt over middel, men vel okay ... Nok mest en "par film", men synes da den var sjov nok, und so weiter, det meste af filmen igennem
½ July 23, 2010
Another kind of 'blah' movie. Guy is a soccer coach who has a lot of money. His girl breaks up with him he dates another girl and continues to coach soccer... that's pretty much it. I didn't get anything out of this one.
½ July 9, 2010
I didn't watch the end of the movie, but I dont think it even matters anyways. This movie should of been made for tv.
½ July 7, 2010
quite enjoyed this movie, has a typical predictable story line but the acting is good and the story is very consistant