Cocaine: One Man's Seduction - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cocaine: One Man's Seduction Reviews

½ August 12, 2013
This movie is perfect for what it is: an adult after school special. I would recommend getting a big pile of cocaine and watching it with friends. It's a riot!
November 3, 2012
Better than I expected.
June 3, 2012
TV MOVIE. Average. NBC 2/27/1983
½ February 22, 2012
A movie about a man who does cocaine to deal with the pressures of his job selling houses. I thought it was alright, nothing special. A middle class guy resorts to cocaine to keep up with his job and deals with the consequences.
February 1, 2011
Amazing. Mc Cloud as an aging parent who gets strung out on the white stuff. A young james spader plays his straight laced son who finds out but is at a loss about what to do . A must see
½ October 4, 2010
Awesome 1983 tv movie fun!
½ August 12, 2010
Decent but problematic. Successfully shows the slippery downward arc of drug addiction. Doesn't show the pain and struggles of rehab. All it takes in this movie is facing a judge and hugging a family. Pah. It ain't that simple, people.

If the movie tied up a bunch of loose ends, perhaps the unrealistic "recovery" would be more acceptable. But unfortunately every side plot gets left hanging. Pity.

Still, the movie is entertaining... and features some fun characters, especially his son, his "dealer", and the dealer's ladyfriend, and Jeffery Tambor's awesome portrayal of someone who had treaded the same path.. All characters who stole the screen whenever the camera was on them.
April 9, 2010
This movie was so AWESOME! I love these old movies-of-the-week, they're just great. They really tried to do something good with these, to tackle an issue, and the directors use their limited resources really creatively. Throw in a dash of Dennis Weaver awesomeness, a sprinkle of Jeffrey Tambor craziness, and a spritzer of Brad Fiedel (terminator soundtrack!) synthyness and you've got a badass movie! It's not on DVD, but it's on hulu or VHS!
½ July 12, 2009
This one is worth watching, and boy does Spader look cute!
½ June 26, 2009
I thought it was rather boring, but shows how insecurity can contribute to addiction.
June 1, 2009
Had its funny moments...Dennis Weaver's finest work by far!
May 24, 2009
i Like this movie Alot!! It's Realy Good!