Code 33 Reviews

• Apr 24, 2005

here are some sxsw movies im still waiting to see in the database: pucker up* (7/10) kissing on the mouth* (7/10) fall to grace (7/10) the comedians of comedy* (7/10) highway courtesans* (7/10) you're gonna miss me (7/10) the thing about my folks (7/10) drop dead sexy (4/10) wow, I gave them all almost the same rating. weird. they were all good, not great, i guess, except for "drop dead sexy", which starred crispin glover and jason lee, and pretty much sucked from start to finish. * - this movie is in the database now. anyway, the three movies I regret missing most: mutual appriciation the dreams of sparrows be here to love me: a film about townes van zandt but maybe they'll get distro and I'll be able to see them.