Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection Reviews

• Apr 09, 2020

Masterpiece All hail Lelouch

Masterpiece All hail Lelouch

• Jan 04, 2020

I love this movie, it has an awesome plot. Furthermore, it presents an ideal ending to the tragic ending, I recommend people to watch it after they complete the Code Geass series.

• Jun 21, 2019

After waiting 10 years, it was so amazing to finally see a good conclusion.

After waiting 10 years, it was so amazing to finally see a good conclusion.

• Jun 07, 2019

Once again Lelouch vi Britannia's schemes & successful execution of them in this film put a smile on my face much as he did in the TV series. ☺😈

• Richard S
    Jun 06, 2019

This movie picked up where the series left off showing us that sometimes there IS life after 'The End'.

• Nati and Javi G
    Jun 03, 2019

If you liked the series, you’ll enjoy this movie however there seem to be plot holes. There are certain events from the show that were left unexplained. Overall the movie was enjoyable.

• The Big O
    May 29, 2019

Amazing follow up to the series, character development was heighten, albeit with a smaller cast. And poor Shirley, still in the back burner of it all. And as for the main villains, they are a bit lacking compared to the series, but still get their point across. Overall, I enjoy the movie and recommend it for anyone wanting to follow up after S2’s ending.

• Daren
    May 28, 2019

There was no reason for this movie. It was utterly pointless and felt like a money grab

• Dirty Dan
    May 27, 2019

If you’re a code geass fan you’ll love this movie.

If you’re a code geass fan you’ll love this movie.

• May 08, 2019

After a decade here's what I expected: A poorly written fanfic with nostalgia, great visuals, "fan-service," and wish-fufillment. That's exactly what I got. Previously established characters, most notably Lelouch, C.C. and Suzaku were reimagined shells of their former selves. Their personalities are warped: Lelouch has a humble-messiah complex. C.C. is emotional and fragile, and Suzaku really has no motivation to speak of. Everyone "just kind of accepts" that Lelouch is alive. There is a Geass that breaks the consistency of Geass powers only interacting with the mind: control, mind reading, to be loved, memory alteration, time perception, consciousness upload, and thought analysis. This particular Geass is literally Groundhog Day (1993). To understand this film you need to watch the compilation films which alter some of the shows events, and you need to watch the show to understand the compilation films. As a continuation of Code Geass, Re;surrection failed me. 2 of 5 As eyecandy, noice. 4 of 5 Verdict: 3 of 5