Coffee Town - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coffee Town Reviews

½ May 13, 2017
3.5/5. Not all the jokes work, but Coffee Town is still a funny movie that shows some creative juice.
½ January 16, 2017
It is slow and predictable. The acting is solid. Worth watching if you don't have anything else to watch. Don't think it will thrill you, but it doesn't suck. A couple sweet scenes, a couple funny scenes but nothing that is going to make you roll on the floor in fits of laughter or have you wanting to watch it again.
October 24, 2016
Dece for a College Humor movie. Not Glenn Howerton at his best, but a decent start for his film career. I think he needs to have a stronger role to bring out his different sides.
½ August 30, 2016
Horrible to every degree. Recycled jokes, poor story...but such a great cast. :(
July 9, 2016
I love this movie. I laughed hard from beginning to end. If you dig Kevin Smith's work ... and if you liked "Ted," then you'll also get a kick out of the sparkling dialogue of "Coffee Town." The main characters are deliciously idiotic as they try to commit the perfect "non-crime." I cannot recommend this film enough. See it. Laugh. Then watch a couple of ordinary, crummy comedies ... and then go back and re-watch "Coffee Town" and laugh some more. Enjoy.
½ August 10, 2015
my mom always said, 'if a movie is less than 90 minutes long-don't bother.' this at 87 minutes is proof my mom was right!
August 5, 2015
Surprisingly funny movie wish I would have seen it sooner
August 2, 2015
I fell asleep before the robbery but I wasn't impressed up until that point
½ June 16, 2015
i liked the single location the most and being a always sunny in Philadelphia fan, i found this funny and what indie filmmaking is all about
May 14, 2015
I wonder what the coffee hipsters would think about this? Regardless, Coffee Town is absolutely hilariously awesome!
February 21, 2015
Crude and a lot of the jokes fall flat but it does pick up toward the middle.....average comedy at best.
February 19, 2015
A little skeptical at first but thought I would give it a chance. Then they throw in some Dave Matthews bashing, and a nod to the 1986 movie Rad about BMX bike racing. That alone deserves five stars.
½ February 12, 2015
It felt more like a TV show than a movie, but I laughed a lot. Not as hilarious as Always Sunny or Eastbound & Down but still very funny.
February 8, 2015
An "Apatow" without the usual cast.
February 4, 2015
Best movie I've seen in a long time! Non-stop laughs. Just well-written and keeps moving . Best ever!
January 5, 2015
OMG! Sooo funny! Saw it on HBO and want to see it again! NOW!!!!
December 20, 2014
Goofy film with lots of laughs.
October 23, 2014
Love this movie. It is a bit goofy and honestly a bit crude, but it made me laugh out loud. If you're feeling out of sorts in any way ... watch this. :) It'll make you smile, I promise.
September 29, 2014
Actually pretty funny! Creative writing
½ September 28, 2014
Had a few chuckles, but I wouldn't buy this.