Cold and Dark - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold and Dark Reviews

September 3, 2007
This movie was so out there. It was horrible of course, but that guy who had the parasite in him?Holy Crap he was cool. He had the oddest looking face and the most piercing blue eyes; I was intimidated by him.
½ July 28, 2007
I really enjoyed this one; I've got a thing for alien parasites, I guess...
½ July 23, 2007
Good...not great story about a cop who is killed, but comes back to life with a parasite in him that slowly takes over. Howarth gives a wonderful performance (as he always does), but that couldnt' save the bad ending.
½ July 2, 2007
weird...yet midly entertaining
May 4, 2007
Great little gem from the UK.
½ February 15, 2007
Slow in places and like many films doesnt live up to what the trailer promised. This could have been done a lot better Goss was good but Howarth didn't suit the role i feel.
February 7, 2007
The actors, writer and director are all putting so much effort into trying to be cool, trying to be clever, trying to shock, they forget to try to make it clear what it was they were driving at in the first place. Not that I'm sure I give a crap anyway. Seriously, Luke Goss? Who thought that was ever going to work out well?
November 21, 2006
Cold and Dark the story of a man who dies and then mysteriouslly rises (like jesus you might say? wrong). He has this weird thing that comes out of his hand and rips bad guys to shreds. Cool hey? well not so cool for this guy as it starts to take over him and its up to his partner dective dark to bring him down. Its dark and feels close to my heart as its film near where i live, even some scenes shot on beaches and pubs i frequent. The best in this movie is Matt Lucas who is at his camp best but however he and Goss are the only people in this film who give a damn. THe director starts off sharp and ambitious then he just gets kinda bored. its dark, its gory, it doesnt make complete sense but it is fairly entertaining and i wouldnt warn anyone off this film, neither would i recomend it.
May 21, 2006
Not a lot I can say about this, accept it's just really poor.
August 15, 2005
[font=Book Antiqua][size=5][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Hey All,[/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'] [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'] Hello again! This is my second entry. I'll explain in the next entry why I'm having issues with Netflex. Right now I want to tell about "Cold & Dark". This movie was supposed to be a mystery slash horror flick but I wasn't scared or intrigued. I had to watch this movie a couple of times before I understood every thing that was happening. Maybe I'm slow or this movie just didn't explain a whole lot. My guess is that I'm possible slow. LOL! I thought that the actors did some what of a good job at bringing this film to life which included Luke Goss and Matt Lucas. Luke Goss did a good job but there were parts that were a little over the top. "Cold & Dark" is about these two vice cops Dark and Shade. They are investigating a human smuggling ring when murders start happening. Dark finds out that Shade is some kind of vampire. When Dark attempts to tell his superiors about his suspicion about Shade being is some kind of a vampire they look the other way. I would suggest this movie to people. It was pretty good film but I wouldn?t say that I loved it. There isn't any bonus features on the DVD. Please see what you think. [/font][/color]
[color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua']Fritz ;) [/font][/color][color=#000033][font='Book Antiqua'][/font][/color]
[/size][/font]