Cold Brook Reviews

• Apr 24, 2020

Solid feel good movie with usual good supporting cast actors in the lead.

Solid feel good movie with usual good supporting cast actors in the lead.

• Apr 15, 2020

Sweet ghost story with nice performances and warm characters. Definitely worth a watch!

• Apr 09, 2020

It was a stress free movie that kept me interested and with a sense of feeling good. In this time of uncertainty due to Covid-19 this film made me feel good.

• Feb 10, 2020

One of the best feel goods, I have ever seen.. Watch it more than once...or you will miss so much. Thank you for this movie...

• Dec 28, 2019

The two stars have an incredible chemistry, supporting cast is wonderful. The small town feel and vista are wonderful. A great family film leaving a lot to discuss after.

• Nov 16, 2019

The goodness of the movie is covered by its averageness. What I've learned by it was this: if you have to ignore your wife, is better to do so for a younger girl, like everybody else, than do it for a ghost.

• Nov 15, 2019

Its well acted, competently shot, the score is nice and it's good natured. However, the story never really gets going. There is no sense of conflict. You get the feeling that it is supposed to be a heart felt story, but it doesn't go for it. It never pulls at your heart strings. Harold Perrineau's ghost character is wasted potential, as he has nothing to do in the film but wander the small town looking to return home. You would think he is supposed to give life lessons and share wisdom to the two main stars, especially William Fitchner's character given that his marriage needs some work. The film creates small problems here and there but resolves them with such ease you wonder why it bothers to tell the story. It's not realistic. Fitchner is a talented actor, I can't say the same for him being a writer. The film has good intentions but loses the message it's trying to convey. It's an interesting idea for a movie had it been thought through a bit more. Not too bad for William Fitchner's directorial debut but I wish it had left more of an impact.

• Nov 15, 2019

Amazing cast, beautiful story, the cinematography was absolutely flawless. It kept me engaged 100% of the time

• Nov 11, 2019

Really Enjoyed it! Was lucky enough to be able to screen it at the East Aurora Theatre with Bill Fichtner and Kim Coates tonight.

• Bill
    Nov 10, 2019

Makes you think about the importance of family and friendship in your life, and not to take that for granted. Very well written and acted. Great movie.