Cold Comes The Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Comes The Night Reviews

December 24, 2018
A bland and preposterous thriller in which Alice Eve and Bryan Cranston play unlikely partners in crime
½ May 9, 2018
Got tired of trying to decide if Brian Cranston's accent was Polish or laryngitis. He is a great actor however this script got stuck in his throat.
½ January 6, 2017
Basically an extension of 'Breaking Bad', just with a Russian "Walter White". Another unknown low-budget crime-thriller that's like a "diamond in the rough". Dark, intense with a seriously good performance from Alice Eve & of course Bryan Cranston (no surprise there).
July 26, 2016
Cranston steals the show as a partially blind criminal who ends up in a small town trying to recover his money.
Good performances all around but the plot throws certain twists that just don't fit the film.
The acting is the main thing that saves the film.
However the film never delivers that jolt of excitement.
The movie is one setting in a small town that could of been so much more.
April 2, 2016
Alice Eve is showing her big talent once again in this movie. Despite the critics i think its amazing movie. Worth watching!
½ March 26, 2016
A watchable but generic thriller. I'll watch anything with Bryan Cranston, even if he is doing a silly accent.
February 16, 2016
I dont know why this movie isnt talked about more I thought it was fantastic. Alice Eve gives her best performance I have seen her in alot of lower budget movies and I think she will break out soon. Cranston of course is amazing but its a good story intense and very entertaining
December 9, 2015
Not so bad. Have seen better thrillers. PS: Robin Lord Taylor did a great cameo here (didn't know he was on this film) + Alice did a great job, same Bryan (so psyco as always).
December 2, 2015
The movie really plays against Cranston and Eve's talents. A stupidity reliant script with bad dialogue, it's impressively dull considering the two leads.
½ November 4, 2015
It is a dark movie. Alice Eve is the only bright spot but she cannot save this movie.
½ October 25, 2015
Well , ejoyeble suspence-movie , a lot goos wrong for the criminal that's what makes it good !
September 7, 2015
A serviceable low budget crime thriller with Bryan Cranston starring as a dark, creepy guy with an annoying Polish accent. I wish he didn't have it, but I think if he didn't people would be claiming Heisenberg isn't dead. Alice Eve provides a good performance and I really liked the job Logan Marshall-Green did. The ending crumbles into pieces to finish the story out but all in all it was a decent, entertaining watch.
July 3, 2015
The acting was good and so was the style of the movie but everything else was pretty blah.
½ May 24, 2015
Half decent movie but it looks dated and soft, like it was shot in 1996.
½ January 9, 2015
Meh. This movie inspires no strong feelings at all. It is very bland story with a very predictable ending.
December 26, 2014
Low budget movie. But fantastic acting. fantastic plot and simply fantastic twists and turns. A breath of fresh air really enjoyed.
December 21, 2014
Decent thriller, minus the accent.
November 22, 2014
This wasn't a bad film by any means, I quite liked it but of course it has flaws. The biggest one in my opinion was the way how the ending was delivered; it was rushed and cumbersome. The plot itself needed more as it felt it lacked depth and the finer details. Better than I thought though for film I'd never heard off. Cranston and Eve delivered decent performances too.
½ November 9, 2014
I did enjoy watching Bryan Cranston in this, but at times the accent he tries is just laughably bad. Not much substance to the story, but it is good enough to kill some time. Nothing special though.
½ October 21, 2014
Even and Cranston team up as a great pair for a crime thriller.