Cold Comes The Night Reviews

• May 09, 2018

Got tired of trying to decide if Brian Cranston's accent was Polish or laryngitis. He is a great actor however this script got stuck in his throat.

• Jan 06, 2017

Basically an extension of 'Breaking Bad', just with a Russian "Walter White". Another unknown low-budget crime-thriller that's like a "diamond in the rough". Dark, intense with a seriously good performance from Alice Eve & of course Bryan Cranston (no surprise there).

• Jul 26, 2016

Cranston steals the show as a partially blind criminal who ends up in a small town trying to recover his money. Good performances all around but the plot throws certain twists that just don't fit the film. The acting is the main thing that saves the film. However the film never delivers that jolt of excitement. The movie is one setting in a small town that could of been so much more.

• Apr 02, 2016

Alice Eve is showing her big talent once again in this movie. Despite the critics i think its amazing movie. Worth watching!

• Mar 26, 2016

A watchable but generic thriller. I'll watch anything with Bryan Cranston, even if he is doing a silly accent.

• Feb 16, 2016

I dont know why this movie isnt talked about more I thought it was fantastic. Alice Eve gives her best performance I have seen her in alot of lower budget movies and I think she will break out soon. Cranston of course is amazing but its a good story intense and very entertaining

• Dec 09, 2015

Not so bad. Have seen better thrillers. PS: Robin Lord Taylor did a great cameo here (didn't know he was on this film) + Alice did a great job, same Bryan (so psyco as always).

• Nov 04, 2015

It is a dark movie. Alice Eve is the only bright spot but she cannot save this movie.

• Oct 25, 2015

Well , ejoyeble suspence-movie , a lot goos wrong for the criminal that's what makes it good !

• Jul 03, 2015

The acting was good and so was the style of the movie but everything else was pretty blah.