Cold Creek Manor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Creek Manor Reviews

October 27, 2017
Yes, very much enjoyed both Sharon Stone and Dennis Quaid in this. For me, I loved the tension between Dorf and Stone's characters. I loved how guilty the family felt for "stealing" this lovely home and grounds and I felt it played very true to life with all the conflicts. No one plays a white trash loud mouth like Juliette Lewis can, and overall I enjoyed this movie very much.
½ October 7, 2017
As usual I don?t believe the critics gave this movie due credit. I actually though it was pretty good! Certainly better than what the critics rate it!
November 29, 2016
its alright to pass sometime away movie has a silly plot worth laughing at
½ July 12, 2016
its so stupid because i forgot i was watching a mystery supspense thriller movie and not a family comedy film no plot what so
ever.
April 13, 2016
Great cast. Solid classic thriller imo.
½ January 5, 2016
Can a movie get more stupid? Just plain stupid.
June 30, 2015
The tension builds to a yawn.
June 21, 2015
A very funny cliche thriller at it's most literal
June 3, 2015
Mike Figgis, what were you thinking?! Cold Creek Manor is one of the dumbest thrillers ever made. There are ZERO plot twists. It's predictable to a fault. The piano score is laughably awful. There are so many far-fetched moments that are impossible to believe. How could a guy get over a dozen poisonous snakes into a house without getting bitten? How could a guy drag a dead horse into a pool? Mike Figgis made a much better movie called Leaving Las Vegas. See that instead.
May 21, 2015
Just watchable because of the performances. Juliette Lewis is under-rated at playing oddball characters. The story is so-so. There is no suspense here at all. All the "thrills" are unimaginative and foreshadowed. There really isn't much here.
½ May 10, 2015
It starts brightly (and darkly) enough, but sadly fades into a wholly predictable thriller.
½ March 27, 2015
Good movie. Has Dennis Quaid & Sharon Stone in it. They are being terrorized by a dirt bag who once lived in their house. He wants it back!
½ December 29, 2014
Not a bad movie. It was easy to predict who did it and what happened. A very good thriller that actually made me jump a couple of times.
August 2, 2014
excelente historia y mejor final
January 19, 2014
Really easy to figure out but still worth watching.
January 11, 2014
Worth checking out snakes
are a plus =)
January 2, 2014
Mike Figgis can do much better than this straight to DVD type of film.
December 5, 2013
Ok but predictable - great cast
½ October 27, 2013
pretty bad........ I was expecting more out the director of "Leaving las Vegas"
September 21, 2013