Cold Creek Manor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Creek Manor Reviews

½ July 12, 2016
its so stupid because i forgot i was watching a mystery supspense thriller movie and not a family comedy film no plot what so
April 13, 2016
Great cast. Solid classic thriller imo.
½ January 5, 2016
Can a movie get more stupid? Just plain stupid.
June 30, 2015
The tension builds to a yawn.
June 21, 2015
A very funny cliche thriller at it's most literal
June 3, 2015
Mike Figgis, what were you thinking?! Cold Creek Manor is one of the dumbest thrillers ever made. There are ZERO plot twists. It's predictable to a fault. The piano score is laughably awful. There are so many far-fetched moments that are impossible to believe. How could a guy get over a dozen poisonous snakes into a house without getting bitten? How could a guy drag a dead horse into a pool? Mike Figgis made a much better movie called Leaving Las Vegas. See that instead.
May 21, 2015
Just watchable because of the performances. Juliette Lewis is under-rated at playing oddball characters. The story is so-so. There is no suspense here at all. All the "thrills" are unimaginative and foreshadowed. There really isn't much here.
½ May 10, 2015
It starts brightly (and darkly) enough, but sadly fades into a wholly predictable thriller.
½ March 27, 2015
Good movie. Has Dennis Quaid & Sharon Stone in it. They are being terrorized by a dirt bag who once lived in their house. He wants it back!
½ December 29, 2014
Not a bad movie. It was easy to predict who did it and what happened. A very good thriller that actually made me jump a couple of times.
August 2, 2014
excelente historia y mejor final
January 19, 2014
Really easy to figure out but still worth watching.
January 11, 2014
Worth checking out snakes
are a plus =)
January 2, 2014
Mike Figgis can do much better than this straight to DVD type of film.
December 5, 2013
Ok but predictable - great cast
½ October 27, 2013
pretty bad........ I was expecting more out the director of "Leaving las Vegas"
September 21, 2013
Lame. Didn't even finish
September 5, 2013
I'm always surprised to see that this movie gets low grades from people. I think it keeps pretty good tension by setting stakes high and playing out some basic fears (protect your family at all costs). Cast is well selected too. I admit, not much is really original in this movie, it reminds me a bit of 'Kalifornia' or "Cape Fear", but it's still really enjoyable.
½ July 8, 2013
This movie is alright I guess, One thing that bothered me was the family it seemed as if they were hired to be in a Disney movie but wondered onto the wrong set and the director decided to use them anyway. Not my favorite movie but certainly had some good moments. One thing I did enjoy was the plot and a few characters were alright. Its odd how they make dale out to be some backwoods redneck in new York! I would have defiantly made the location a southern place instead of the country side of new York. All the city slicker references and jokes would have fit in better somewhere else. Not the worst movie but then again not the best.
½ May 29, 2013
Interesting thriller and drama elements.