Cold Creek Manor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Creek Manor Reviews

½ May 14, 2013
Really boring and kinda stupid. Not scary at all but it's a pretty good thriller. The only action-like part is the end.
May 2, 2013
Great cast in a so-so thriller. Stephen Dorff is definitely engaging in this.
½ April 5, 2013
A couple and their two children move into a mansion in the country and are bothered by the former owners. A thriller with no thrills and a total waste of 2 hours of my life.
February 3, 2013
Director Mike Figgis collects a paycheck with the boring psychological tale of suspense. Dennis Quaid and Sharon Stone take their kids (including a a pre-Twilight Kristen Stewart) to live in the country and move into a house with a dark history. The film is riddled with cliches, but the film's worst sin is that it's all so uninteresting and not at all suspenseful or foreboding. There are far better films of city-folks-under-siege that you should watch instead of this one.
January 13, 2013
A blad and unscary thriller
January 12, 2013
could be way better, way better.
½ December 19, 2012
Dennis Quaid and Stephen Dorff play their characters very well. Suspenseful enough to keep you interested. It is KALIFORNIA meets AFFLICTION meets CAPE FEAR.
December 7, 2012
Looks interesting will try to find and watch!
½ November 30, 2012
A poor mans Cape Fear
November 27, 2012
Find a much better movie!
November 9, 2012
It's all been done before. A mysterious local--in this case, former owner (Stephen Dorff) turns out to have a shady side and tries to frame the honest father for the creepy crimes he commits. A little similar to a later picture starring Kristen Stewart, The Messengers, but lacking the supernatural element, Cold Creek Manor suffers from below-average performances, unsurprising plot twists and some unnecessary redneck-inspired trouble.
½ November 6, 2012
it was ok but it could have been better than that, it stars Dennis Quaid, I don't think I can watch this film again, I didn't think it was a good movie and I expected better from Dennis Quaid and Sharon Stone
½ October 14, 2012
What is the worst that can happen when you buy a forclosed home and the guy that owned it gets out of jail?
Good thriller. Dennis Quaid and Stephen Dorff are excellent in this.
½ October 5, 2012
Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. Just awful.
½ August 27, 2012
Awful, but worth the watch for Sharon Stone.
August 21, 2012
Only those who have seen nothing but G-rated films will find this tired genre entry thrilling. A terrible waste of talent.
July 25, 2012
One amazing and classic thriller! Very freaky and exciting in some points!!!
June 17, 2012
Pointless, emotionless, tensionless drivel of the highest order.
June 14, 2012
Cold Creek Manor opens up with a fair premise, but then as the film continues it just gets worse and worse, I mean its not even that thrilling. What disappoints more is that we have a good cast and the advertisement was misleading, I mean if you going to say a film is "Terrific" at least live up to it.

Overall a disappointment that had a o k performance by a good cast, the thrills weren't thrilling, and the film is to predictable.
May 13, 2012
Not a bad thriller not as scary or spooky as some. Similar to Cape Fear in some ways.