Cold Hearts - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cold Hearts Reviews

September 2, 2012
My all time favorite actress Amy Jo Johnson is in it!!!!
May 30, 2012
Sounds like straight to video cable fare.
May 30, 2012
One of the best movies I have ever seen. Okay, not one of the best, but not one of the worst. I kinda made it too so I'm partial... ps there was no 'Fangs'. WTF? AND it's NOT a gore-fest by any means.
May 30, 2012
This modern day Lost Boys type film tries to relay the message that if you're dead, you're heart will forever be cold. Though at the end, morality, in the form of a werewolf, comes to the rescue. Wait, what?
May 30, 2012
I love bad horror films but this was just terrible. The pink power ranger is the star, nuff said!
May 30, 2012
A guilty pleasure, it tries to be a Lost Boys for the Kevin Smith generation but doesn't always succeed.
½ May 30, 2012
An incredibly bad vampire flick. No gore, barely any blood, a lot of pointless talking, and basically a Lost Boys ripoff. Don't waste your time.
½ May 30, 2012
Just watched 30 Days of Night and remembered how much more I enjoyed this film when I watched it back in October. It's pretty good for a low budget vampire film. If you liked Lost Boys you should enjoy it.
May 30, 2012
i have this on tape and it's great
May 30, 2012
LOL, the Pink Power Ranger, as a vampire.
½ May 30, 2012
sucks. i want the 50 cent they will give me back at the store where i bought it.
½ May 15, 2012
I saw it long time ago and really,really disappointing about this vampire movie.
½ August 14, 2011
½ July 31, 2004
Two hours of my life gone on this senseless drivel, this vile exercise of egotism and exposition spawned from Bealzebub's breakfast cereal of ass.

Why, why, why???? I suppose I am the cheese, however, for sitting through the whole thing.

Still, you must admire a guy who stayed the course and got the film made. That takes titanium balls.