Coldblooded Reviews

• Aug 23, 2020

Best kept secret ever. I don't want you to kill the President, I just want you yo kill your friend.

• Dec 03, 2014

loved this movie dont really know why everyone elce i watched it with said it wat the worst movie they ever seen. but i enjoyed it!

• Dec 30, 2012

There's some future Wes Anderson-ites at play here. The Wolodarsky script and the Yeoman cinematography give little brush strokes of what we'd see later from Anderson.

• Mar 09, 2010

I was really struck by how weird Presley was in this movie. Have to rewatch it to see if it has aged well.

• Oct 12, 2009

it's a dark comedy about a reluctant hitman, cosmo (priestly) is a forrest gump like guy who works as bookie for a crime family and gets moved up to muscle work, turns out he's a natural. the problem with this movie is it's trying too hard to be quirky. and there isn't much depth to the characters either.

• Jul 01, 2009

I didn't want to like this movie but something about Jason Priestly playing a character with no emotion was really believable, and then throw on top of that the akward brutality, it worked out to be a great movie.

• Apr 12, 2009

muy maton... pero me gusto la peli...

muy maton... pero me gusto la peli...

• Dec 07, 2008

A dark bloody and cheeky comedy. There is no movie like this one.

A dark bloody and cheeky comedy. There is no movie like this one.

• Sep 12, 2008

This one took me by surprise. Priestley in the lead role sounded like total fail to me beforehand, but I have to admit that he pulled it off really well. A very good movie in overall methinks.

• Aug 26, 2008

Bizarre film with Jason Priestley in an unusual role which makes him even more wooden than usual. Not unwatchable but not really good either.