Colliding Dreams Reviews

• Mar 08, 2016

This film is a must see! Dense with quality interviews from all sides of a very complicated issue. Clearly outlined history of the region and how the conflicts have arisen. I was mesmerized.

• Mar 08, 2016

Smart, thoughtful film. Balanced and nuanced. An Excellent look at the history and how it has informed the present.

• Mar 08, 2016

This has been my education about the need for a Jewish State and the evolving idea of Zionism. Critical for anyone who does not know this history.

• Mar 06, 2016

incredibly thorough and insightful--fascinating.

incredibly thorough and insightful--fascinating.

• Mar 06, 2016

A gripping overview of the subject, a range of people and perspectives from the past to the present. Political views along with personal narratives give this documentary a moving as well as informative dimension.

• Mar 05, 2016

It's an incredible film. No matter how much one knows about Israel and the conflict(s) there it will deepen understanding. Beautifully structured.

• Mar 04, 2016

This film actually explains the background of the current polarized situation. Captivating and compelling! A brilliant and balanced treatment of a very difficult set of issues.

• Mar 04, 2016

provocative, well researched. Incredible use of archival footage, fast paced. A sweeping review of all the contentious issues, basically showing that the extremes on both sides make peace impossible.

• Mar 04, 2016

Was riveted to the screen --fe Movie got me to a whole new understanding of the conflict. Riveting! A Must-See!