Reviews

• Jun 22, 2008

I love John Schneider...but this wasn't for me.

I love John Schneider...but this wasn't for me.

• Jason S Super Reviewer
    Apr 12, 2008

It's a fun movie that harkens back to the days of the family friendly chase flick. It plays like a long episode of the Duke of Hazzard but thats ok because the story is fun. You really do hope that J.R. can get things right. The thing I really like about the movie though is the way it was made and the story behind that is almost as good as the movie itself. I recommend you check it out and watch the movie plus the bonus vid on the making of the flick and the efforts to distribute the film across the country.

• Mar 15, 2008

My movie see it if you want to believe it!

My movie see it if you want to believe it!

• Mar 03, 2008

This was actually a really good movie. Granted Schneider can't get out of that charger but the references to the Dukes made it all the more entertaining.

• Feb 19, 2008

I found this one in the Redbox rental the other night and got it. John Schneider is indeed a great actor and his commentaries are very interesting after the movie. It's a bit busy in parts, but overall, a very good movie. I like the way he has incorporated his very own family, his home and areas near where he lives into the movie. He talks about this in his commentary.

• Dec 21, 2007

all around an ok movie.

all around an ok movie.

• Nov 25, 2007

i loved this movie. i've watched it at least once a month since i got my copy of the movie. can't wait for collier & co High Octane.

• Oct 21, 2007

If you like The Dukes of Hazzard you'll love this.

If you like The Dukes of Hazzard you'll love this.

• Oct 21, 2007

For filming it himself and doing alot of behind the scenes work it is a very good movie but the explosions were fake other than that very good movie.

• Sep 26, 2007

For making the movie himself, it is a real good film. It is a low budget film and it is great. I enjoyed it.