Reviews

• Dec 31, 2020

Totally underrated indie horror film. Yes it looks very low budget but the acting and the directing makes this film a gem. Plus is was way ahead of its time and so much better than the big budget "unfriended" films.

• Sep 23, 2018

'A' for effort, but its too low budget to pull off its ambitions. Its a decent premise and the acting isn't an issue... it simply can't execute to deliver tension, fear or scares. But for how low budget it is, they did a great job.

• Oct 02, 2015

Maybe more like 2.25 stars. Interesting concept, but like so many of its genre, it was hard to tell what was going on when we needed to know what was going on the most. I think Rebecca had to have had the longest phone cord ever.

• Nov 10, 2014

One of the best indie movies that I've seen in a long time! It was actually pretty great (with the exception of the ending), but it seemed to rip quite a bit off of The Blair Witch Project

• Jun 27, 2013

It's notable for being the only feature length horror film to use the gimmick of being told solely thru computer video chats. It's actually kind of fun to see how far we have come since 2002 with video chat tech, but the inferior tech of the gimmick used here actually hurts the film a tiny bit. The acting is decent, and the story is ok. The film does have a really thick tension that continually builds until the end where everything falls apart. I'd say it's worth a watch only to see how it's all executed, but if you want to watch a superior and shorter version of this flick then I'd say watch the segment of the film VHS entitled The Sick Thing That Happened To Emily When She Was Younger.

• Aug 22, 2012

no es mala la idea o la historia, las actuaciones no son buenas y dañan el producto final.

• Nov 12, 2011

A fairly early found footage horror film, Collingswood Story feels extremely dated now as it uses the then hip technology of video-chatting to structure its found-footage tale of the supernatural. A few genuinely creepy moments do little to alleviate the tedium of this mostly boring horror film.

• Oct 28, 2011

A no-budget horror film that takes place entirely via web cam conversation. Predating all of the recent "found footage" horror films by 5 years or so (and it's amazing how dated all the technology already is), this really isn't a very novel story once you get past the presentation but it is a successfully frightening film despite obvious acting and script efficiencies.

• Feb 28, 2011

Scarier than blair witch and paranormal activity.

Scarier than blair witch and paranormal activity.

• Oct 29, 2010

Decent ghost story, but like many zero budget horror flicks it's reach extends it's grasp