Colma: The Musical Reviews

• Mar 14, 2019

worst movie, songs were not good, watched it yours snd its still haunting me

worst movie, songs were not good, watched it yours snd its still haunting me

• Jul 17, 2017

Infectious low-budget original musical.

Infectious low-budget original musical.

• Dec 17, 2013

An independent film, that feels like a student film because of the young actors, and the sound & camera quality, but it's still fun, in its angsty coming of age way.

• Mar 19, 2012

Some fairly stilted acting, especially from the two male leads, make this effort less likeable than it thinks it is.

• Jul 04, 2011

This movie is pretty cute. It doesn't have as catchy and memorable songs as "Fruit Fly" but it's still a funny musical that deserves more recognition!

• May 26, 2011

Well, I applaud their efforts at this musical film. The songs were good, the story was good, the acting was awful! I understand that this is an independent film though, so again, I applaud the outcome. This is also probably the most true to life movie/musical I have ever seen. The language, the situation, the friends... it was all very relatable to real life.

• May 15, 2010

despite its budget limitations, enough cool stuff in here to impress. [this review should be sang]

• Feb 20, 2010

This was a really well done musical. I liked the characters, it was shot well and the songs helped move the story along rather than slow it down or hold it back. The boys are cute (even thought the lead isn't a very good singer), but the story and songs are well worth it.

• Sep 13, 2009

One of the most unique musicals I've seen in a long time, about the most unlikely of suburbs. If you live in the SF area or just a fan of musicals, check it out..

• Aug 05, 2009

It's indie, and a musical.. strange combination, with a lovely outcome. I found it funny and enjoyable for a "rainy-day" movie