Colombian Love Reviews

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Jul 14, 2014

An amusing film that is more like an Israeli take on typical French romantic comedies - yet with more about marriage and family than meets the eye -, even though the first scene is completely disconnected from the narrative considering how the movie ends.

• Dec 14, 2011

I had fun watching it, because of some people involved and some scenes amused me, but overall it's badly written movie. The acting and directing wasn't good either.

• Aug 02, 2011

One oft he silliest romantic comedies I have seen. A story about emotional growing up of 3 friends each of whom finds the 'love of his life' in the end. The only humoristic parts are the little scenes depicting the varied customs and traditions of different immigrant groups in Israel and the interaction between them. Still, all is over-exaggerated and stereotypical.