.com for Murder - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

.com for Murder Reviews

September 19, 2013
I actually liked this film. A complete stalker film about a guy stalking women online & the stupidity of people who fall into that. What I liked in re to this film that was different in other films of this genre, was that a substantial part of the film was the people actually engaging with each other online not in some other medium. It made the film more intriguing. By no means a great film but it keeps you interested. The performance of Huey Lewis as the FBI Agent was actually quite good. Worth seeing.
December 7, 2012
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily or bad. Will see.
June 1, 2010
Huey Lewis and Roger Daltrey?
August 9, 2008
want to see this movie
July 10, 2008
this is a really good movie!
½ June 30, 2008
Why do they make these kinds of movies?
½ May 3, 2008
I think I saw this one night really late on tv. I think it sucked and I tried to wipe it from my memory. Thanks, flixster for reminding me of another horrible movie.
January 30, 2008
this sounds like a rip-off
January 24, 2008
hahahahahahahahahah that has to be the WORST title for a movie ever!
September 17, 2007
websites that kill you
September 15, 2007
aka the movie i never knew how to properly alphabetize when i worked at suncoast
August 17, 2007
Will have to watch this one. Not necassarily or bad. Will see.
½ August 9, 2007
I really enjoyed watching this movie but for absolutely every wrong reason imaginable. The movie stunk. The acting was cringe-worthy and the whole thing had a very low budget feel to it. If this movie had been advertised as a black comedy and the actors had hammed it up it may have fared better
July 3, 2007
Computers are magic.
July 2, 2007
That title makes no sense!
June 27, 2007
Ugh. I haven't seen this, but I already hate it just for the title.
June 22, 2007
BUENO ME GUSTARIA CONOSER GUNTES MAS
June 20, 2007
whoever titled this needs to die