Come As You Are Reviews

• Mar 28, 2020

give me back my 2 hours, pretty sure it shouldn't be in the comedy category

give me back my 2 hours, pretty sure it shouldn't be in the comedy category

• Mar 24, 2020

Cute and refreshing. Relaxing and funny.

Cute and refreshing. Relaxing and funny.

• Mar 19, 2020

great acting, production and Lovely story!

great acting, production and Lovely story!

• Mar 01, 2020

Delightful, funny, and ground-breaking.

Delightful, funny, and ground-breaking.

• Feb 27, 2020

Hilarious, edgy, captivating. Great cast. See this!

Hilarious, edgy, captivating. Great cast. See this!

• Feb 20, 2020

Exceptional film that covers all the bases of enjoyment! Acting, cinematography,script, humor and poignant message. Expect this one on the award stage.

• Feb 20, 2020

Was not sure what to expect, but we enjoyed it!

Was not sure what to expect, but we enjoyed it!

• Feb 19, 2020

This may be the saddest movie ever made, but wow, what an emotional response. The characters are genuine, the story is somehow relatable while still empathetic. It’s a story of lives on many levels, struggle and just honest human emotion.

• Feb 19, 2020

This movie is destroyed in the last five minutes when the single most offensive scene crushes all of the redeeming brilliance that came before it. Disgusting. Shameful. Ick.

• Feb 17, 2020

Good intentions not always enough to make a good movie, and this might be an example. Not great indeed, but a good ending and some empathy make this an enjoyable watch.