Come Blow Your Horn - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Come Blow Your Horn Reviews

½ April 23, 2016
Come Blow Your Horn is a decent film. It is about Buddy Baker arrives unannounced at the luxurious Manhattan apartment of his older brother, Alan. Frank Sinatra and Lee J. Cobb give good performances. The screenplay is a little slow in places. Bud Yorkin did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor and music.
½ August 13, 2015
really hard 2 believe Sinatra a Catholic as a Jewish brother
November 25, 2014
½ December 19, 2008
We like Sinatra in lighthearted musical mellodramas from the 60's
July 7, 2008
This movie was cool...watching Tony and Frank
May 24, 2008
I think it ranks as one if not the best Sinatra comedy.
½ October 27, 2007
This was amusing enough if you can suspend reality that Frank Sinatra was supposed to be only 39 in the movie. I'm a sucker for a happy ending.
September 17, 2007
I have seen this so many times - a super script from Simon and a great supporting cast! "Where's a pencil?"
June 29, 2007
This film may not be everyone's top pick, but I have enjoyed it since my childhood. Molly Picon steals the show with her fabulous Jewish mother character. A rather predictable plot, though nevertheless entertaining and amusing to watch.
June 13, 2007
hmmmmm another great movie Frank Sinatra IS the man.
April 3, 2007
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!! I WANT IT SOO BAD!!!!
February 28, 2007
Not neil Simon's best, bt still entertaining.
December 11, 2006
i would like to see this
November 7, 2006
Again Sinatra <3 & well I found it funny.
½ June 26, 2005
INTERESTING SLICE OF LIFE FROM 1963, VERY DATED, BUT STILL ENJOYABLE. THE CAST IS FINE, THE STORY GOOD, NICELY PRODUCED.