Come Play Reviews

• Vyse da Wyse
    3d ago

This movie was not scary to me at all. The whole time I was wondering who was this movie made for?....Why did I leave my house to come see this movie? It may scare some children but not adults at all. This movie is truly PG-13. It is better to get this movie online and watch it with children under 12.

• Rosalva Jurado
    6d ago

The movie was really good it made me cry

The movie was really good it made me cry

• Hallie H
    Feb 15, 2021

Your review will help others decide whether to watch.

Your review will help others decide whether to watch.

• Nicholas C
    Jan 06, 2021

Well done, much better than I expected.

Well done, much better than I expected.

• TaShuna L
    Jan 04, 2021

It was an interesting movie. Had my attention throughout.

It was an interesting movie. Had my attention throughout.

• Cameron W
    Dec 26, 2020

It was a great film ! It really brought out my emotions sadness , happiness , anger , and even a little fear the movie was done so perfectly and it even had jump scares your were not ready for awsome movie guys and gals !!!

• clint c
    Dec 21, 2020

Scares & thrills aside, I could somewhat relate to Larry, and his loneliness. The ending was surprising, and touched me emotionally and deeply regarding real world issues. Critics may not see it the same way way I did, but that’s ok. It’s not for everyone.

• Samantha
    Dec 12, 2020

Fun, spooky movie. Great jumps scares. Not a lot of down time. The only thing I didn't like was the last two minutes. Could've done without that.

• Dane
    Dec 07, 2020

I really enjoyed this movie, I thought the suspense build up to jump scares was done very well and I think the story and lore building was great. During the better scares I found myself giddy with excitement. Scary movies are not my favorite but this movie had me excited and talking about it with my show friends after! I would consider seeing again in the theater and even buying this movie for my collection.

• Casey