Come to the Stable - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Come to the Stable Reviews

½ December 20, 2015
Classic Christmas flick that is good, but not quite up to Going My Way or The Bells of St. Mary.
jjnxn
½ November 7, 2014
Sweet movie with a nice message but 7 Oscar nominations?
July 17, 2013
A very cute film about French nuns as the fish out of water coming to America in order to fulfill their heavenly mission. The interaction between the nuns and the people they encounter really makes this one sizzle.
April 4, 2013
Electrifying pace, sintilating costume, oh, and the nuns stable is like a palace. Definately a special movire for special people.
July 25, 2012
Pure schmaltz and I love it.
July 25, 2012
oh boy! another nun movie-think roslind russel in 'where angels go" or ingrid bergman in bells of st mary's" or even whoopie goldberg in 'sister act" a well mined genre
March 3, 2012
Not really my bag, but, a decent flick.
½ December 22, 2011
Charming holiday film deserves to be better-known.
October 29, 2009
quite an edifying ilm
October 27, 2009
One of the most charming Christmas movies Hollywood has ever produced. Sadly it is not yet available on DVD.
½ August 15, 2009
Schamaltzy, but still good.
September 1, 2008
Wonderful classic! I love Loretta Young and Celeste Holm in this movie.
July 14, 2008
nominated for best picture at golden globes
September 29, 2007
The is a light hearted movie of two nuns on a pilgrimage to build a hospital.
May 6, 2007
Very funny, charming, and touching film. Well acted and scripted. I can't think of anything really wrong with it, except the fact that it drags a bit. It's very entertaining.
October 24, 2005
DELIGHTFUL CLASSIC FILM WITH A GREAT CAST. LORETTA YOUNG AND CELESTE HOLM ARE AMAZINGLY GOOD AS THE CENTRAL CHARACTER NUNS. ITS A FUN AS WELL AS MOVING FILM. I COULD NEVER TIRE OF SEEING THIS FILM.