Comedown - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Comedown Reviews

May 27, 2016
British hoody drama as a group of young friends want to set up a pirate radio station in a disused block of flats....but someone isn't happy!
½ February 25, 2016
What a load of rubbish.
March 14, 2015
The director of `Kidulthood` has not made a single good film since his debut hit movie. Guess, the credit went to Noel Clarke.
March 3, 2015
stylised but lacking in originality or any real feeling for the subcultural cast that exist in this abandoned tower block. You're quite happy then get slashed in fact!
½ February 14, 2015
An urban brit horror. But stop right there - this is awful and unredeeming in any way. The vilest, nastiest group of yobs get terrorised in a disused tower block. Pretty much pointless and I don't know how I got through it.
January 11, 2015
Awful, you know a film is shit when it says no poster found on flixster. DIRGE.
October 11, 2014
Rather silly and utterly pointless. A Brit horror about a bunch of misfits in a deserted towerblock. Please remember in the future to add a member to the cast you actually care about.....
February 27, 2014
Bunch of teenagers go on a trip then a mad man starts killing them one by one for no reason until all die except the two main characters, all slashers are becoming like this lately lacking creative stuff, and this one is a pure example.
½ October 5, 2013
Film du type "slasher" d'origine anglaise , Comedown demeure très prévisible mais tout de même agréable à regarder si on aime le genre.
August 18, 2013
Survival urbain. Pas mal.
½ August 10, 2013
This was fairly good attempt at a horror movie. It had all of the standard conventions in it, but I had one major problem with the movie: it was too dark. Even for a horror (and trust me I've seen more than my fair share) it was incredibly dark and I spent considerable time leaning into the TV to make out what was on screen. It took something away from it. However, Adam Deacon is the man, great actor. He's always completely over-the-top and that's why I love him. Not bad, but the ending is terribly predictable.
June 15, 2013
Brit flick, pretty good and I was pleasantly suprised!
May 7, 2013
was expecting something different but still watchable
March 27, 2013
Mr. M. Errington

Not one for Daily Mail readers, as Comedown expects you to view hoodies or chavs or whatever it is we're calling them these days as human beings that, when confronted with danger, appear to have a vulnerable side just like the rest of us. I saw this at Grimmfest 2012 and it was the second best 'Tower Block' film of the year (after Dredd) with some genuine jump out of your seat moments as a hooded killer stalks a group of teenagers around an abandoned block. Some early reviews have complained about a lack of sympathetic characters, and that seems to be based more on a class and generational bias than anything to do with the actual characters. The only two that are particularly unlikeable are Calum McNab and a surprisingly funny (in an obnoxious way) Adam Deacon, and while Duane Henry (The Dark Knight Rises) as the gentle giant of the group gives arguably the best performance in the film without saying too much, Jacob Anderson is very good as the one character with the most to lose and Jessica Barden is on top form, as ever.
½ March 22, 2013
Average B-movie.

Very far fetched and a daft ending!

[5/10]
March 15, 2013
At the end of the day this movie is not winning any Oscars! It does what it's meant to do and that is thrill you with gory death scenes! If you take it for than what it's worth then you're just going to end up disappointed! It's all about kids stuck in an abandon building and they face a mass psychotic killer! The End! Enjoy!
½ March 15, 2013
Nice to see some progress from the United Kingdom.
½ March 14, 2013
Dire, Comedown? Doesn't even get started, waste of time and money.
½ March 14, 2013
watchable brit horror
½ March 11, 2013
Another british thriller, where you spend half the movie trying to understand a single word the characters are saying, and by the time you figure it out, you missed everything else.