Comedy Central Presents: The N.Y. Friars Club Roast of Chevy Chase - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Comedy Central Presents: The N.Y. Friars Club Roast of Chevy Chase Reviews

½ June 1, 2014
I felt bad for the ole Chevy as he was getting roasted by the standard crew of unfunny nobodies who are always on these crappy Comedy Central roasts. This was before Chevy's hilarious turn on Community. I generally think the roasts suck but this was kind of entertaining for the obvious reasons. The obvious being that Chevy Chase has had some classics but hasn't been in any in a long time. Almost makes you think that Jeffery Ross or Lisa Lampanelli was in anything that could be considered classic yet alone funny.
½ May 7, 2012
Chevy chase is one funny dude.
½ March 26, 2010
not so funny as the others
½ March 14, 2010
The Roast of Chevy Chase was awful! Chevy deserved better than the likes of Lisa Lampanelli! She's not even a comedian, she's an atrocity and a disgrace! The whole show was downright awful and I felt bad for Chevy.
½ June 26, 2009
Cruel and uncalled for... but hell, some fantastic put-downs!!
September 13, 2008
A lot of celebrities with Tourette's.
June 4, 2008
"The only time Chevy Chase has a funny bone in his body is when I'm fucking him in the ass"...I forget who said that, but it was the best quote here. Richard Beltzer I think.
½ March 10, 2008
Wasn't as good as the other Roast shows.