Comedy Central Roast of Denis Leary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Comedy Central Roast of Denis Leary Reviews

September 6, 2012
Of course there are no reviews, but this was funny. It was one of the first CC roasts I ever saw, and when I had the opportunity to get it for like 2 bucks, I jumped on the chance. I am a fan of comedy, and love to laugh at anything. Comedians like Lenny Clarke and Adam Ferrara are on this DVD and bring out great jokes. This was also one of the first time I saw Nick Dipaolo do comedy and found him hilarious. He is now one of my favorite comedians. If you like comedy, try to find this or any roast DVD and let hilarity ensue.
½ November 13, 2011
I felt that this official Comedy Central debut entry isn't nearly what traditional roasts signify, due a very tame peppering of punchlines with little harsh humour. Leary himself is a Boston-bred rapid-rant comic, who's on-stage presence has more to do with being seated next to his chain-smoking celeb pals, instead of outlining his type-cast sell-out career.
Hosted by the extremely docile roastmaster Jeff Garlin, with many poor performances (Breuer, Clarke, Cook, Beastie Boys' Dr Dre, Gershon, and Montegna). The best cameo acts had to do with Russo, Gottfried, and Quinn.
One of the least comedic roasts I've witnessed.
October 15, 2011
It's funny, but it's one of the worst roasts, just not a fan of Denis Leary.
½ September 26, 2011
One of the best Roasts, right up there with the Pam Anderson one.
March 25, 2011
I notice about David Leary from this show..
He's cool..
December 22, 2010
Stars throw out insults at Denis Leary to celebrate him. Mixed results.
½ November 28, 2010
I enjoyed watching a coked up Denis Leary getting verbally assaulted without having the option to reply.
½ October 3, 2010
"The only reason why Pete Townshend got busted was because he borrowed Mario Cantone's laptop." - Denis Leary
May 16, 2010
Just like every roast it's a bunch of comedians at their best cursing eachother out
½ February 1, 2009