Company Man Reviews

• Oct 17, 2010

I liked the movie as it reflects what is going on with the economy today. Ben Affleck, way to go!!

• Sep 06, 2010

Lame spoof. had some potential but fell short in delivering.

Lame spoof. had some potential but fell short in delivering.

• Jul 15, 2010

Mostly stupid and awkward film that has a few brilliantly funny scenes. Worth a watch if there is nothing else on.

• Nov 21, 2009

** (out of four) There was some potential here, but is, unfortunately squandered on silly gags and an unfunny script. Set against the Cuban Revolution of 1959. Douglas McGrath stars as a teacher whose wife (Sigourney Weaver) wants him to get a better social position. He ends up helping a Russian Ballet dancer (Ryan Phillippe) to defect to the U.S. setting off an international incident.

• Oct 01, 2008

really funny movie:)))

really funny movie:)))

• May 06, 2008

So it was the random midday movie. I wasn't expecting much so that's why it was such a cracker. I really enjoyed it's complete randomness.

• Feb 21, 2008

A spoof worth watching at least once in your lifetime.

A spoof worth watching at least once in your lifetime.

• Jan 09, 2008

I don't understand. I thought it was funny. Maybe the whole is less than the sum of its parts, but the individual scenes are great and it has a first-rate cast.

• Dec 31, 2007

Harmless goofball crapola.

Harmless goofball crapola.

• Oct 14, 2007

I must confess I didn't see the beginning, but only the last hour or so of this movie, but it's a very enjoyable comedy. You won't take anything at all from it, but it's pretty hilarious. John Turtorro steals the show in possibly his funniest performance to date.