Compound Fracture Reviews

• Nov 28, 2015

Interesting idea, good acting, decent tension. Worth the watch.

Interesting idea, good acting, decent tension. Worth the watch.

• Jul 23, 2015

Compound Fracture is what I'd imagine would happen if Rob Zombie's Halloween and the Supernatural TV series had a movie baby. It has tons of horror movie star power and is quite efficient at using it's low budget to make a film that rivals the big boys. It starts off slow for about the first 20 minutes to give weight and legitimacy to the story and its characters before leaping head-first into the action and suspense which is generously served up for the duration of the movie. You really start to care about each of the characters, which is rare for most horror films. The writing and directing are solid and I really enjoyed how the subdued color palette gave the story an even creepier vibe. The bulk of the film takes place in one location, but each scene is laid out in such a way that you barely notice that they've never left the compound. It was very reminiscent of movies like Saw and You're Next. Overall, I highly recommend this movie to anyone who has enjoyed any of these actors' other work and want a refreshing change of pace from the typical haunted house stories that are out there already. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.

• Jun 20, 2015

Interesting. It keeps your attention and draws you in.

Interesting. It keeps your attention and draws you in.

• Jun 07, 2015

A fun little movie that plays with the traditional horror constructs. It's low budget, but unique enough to keep you watching.

• Apr 15, 2015

Bad acting,special effects and plot and cheesy action sequences...and that's not the good cheese.

• Dec 21, 2014

This is playing soon in a week or TwoI can't get it or rent it anywhere so please If it's on contact me here online!

• Jun 02, 2014

It's in the family's blood !

It's in the family's blood !

• May 23, 2014

LOVED it and highly recommend it!

LOVED it and highly recommend it!

• May 15, 2014

Went and saw this movie in Dallas! It was one of the best suspense movies I've seen in a long time! It makes me want a sequal and not allot of movies do that to me. Bravo 5 stars!!!

• Apr 14, 2014

Loved it! Supernatural scary! Edge of my seat type of movie. Would watch it again and again. Love that Tyler Mane, Derek Mears and Muse Watson!