The Comrades of Summer Reviews

• May 30, 2018

A very interesting plot for a baseball movie and also very funny. Nobody mentions it when they talk about great baseball movies and I don't know why. It's better than most.

• Mar 15, 2013

I seen this movie years ago , very funny and if you like baseball you will enjoy this movie, underrated ! I would like to get this movie in DVD.

• Jun 02, 2010

So a baseball player from the states tries to train a soviet baseball team. It's a really lightweight movie, the performances are decent. But this isn't nearly as funny as it should of been.