Coneheads - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Coneheads Reviews

December 26, 2015
Funny movie, instant classic!
½ November 30, 2015
"Coneheads" is standard comedy stuff. Just take a joke you've heard a thousand times before and replace one key component with another. Watch out for all the stars in it, some were chosen for their acting other were just for a name and paycheck. It's also nice to hear the Red Hot Chili Peppers "Soul to Squeeze", one of the best things in the film honestly. Again, "Conehead" is nothing special, just another comedy that happens to be an adaption of an SNL series of skits.
November 24, 2015
Highly entertaining. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
½ November 24, 2015
cool move
lol
Love it
October 25, 2015
A really weird but somewhat entertaining film. Not forced but pretty fun its a innocent light family flick with good intentions.
October 9, 2015
I would enter Coneheads home anytime!
September 16, 2015
Its one of those ensemble movies that had so many funny people they just canceled eachother out. I didnt laugh when I was a little kid, and I didn't laugh now.
September 5, 2015
This is one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's hilarious, cute, and has a nice ending. It may be a bit corny, but I love it.
½ July 25, 2015
I'm just asking, the cone heads were in the State Farm commercials, right? Haven't seen the movie, this is not a rating.
June 28, 2015
awesome and funny movoe
½ June 24, 2015
I have always enjoyed the underrated CONEHEADS, and like it far better than its poor ratings. I watch it frequently and still enjoy it.
May 30, 2015
I thought this movie was funny. The cast was good and it was somewhat entertaining as it is with movies from SNL sketches.There was not much of a plot in that the movie was about their return to the home planet and then escaping back to Earth.
May 24, 2015
I love this movie it's so funny outer space lol going to watch
½ May 8, 2015
When you cast is full of top SNL players you would expect something a little better than this. That said however I still cant help but watch this when ever I see it on tv.
½ May 3, 2015
Coneheads holds up remarkably well as an offbeat comedy, despite the hit or miss nature of SNL full-length films. Much of this is due to Aykroyd and McKean, who can make the stalest of material hilarious with nothing more than a look. Somehow, the running joke of nobody noticing the ridiculousness of the aliens' physiology never becomes old, and while this makes for uncomplicated humor (fish out of water in wacky situations!), I couldn't help but smile at the predicaments the Coneheads kept getting into.
April 8, 2015
Hated this skit on SNL and I hated this crappy movie.
½ March 22, 2015
Dumb and stupid movie. Dan aykroyd worst movie. An alien that has a weird voice, teeth and has a conehead. Terrible movie.
March 4, 2015
my motherhood told me it was very very funny
½ August 17, 2014
...............this is simply put, the worst movie, I have ever seen.
½ July 31, 2014