Reviews

• Mar 15, 2015

not so thrilling thriller

not so thrilling thriller

• Oct 30, 2013

A husband and wife are caught in a dangerous web spun by corrupt politicians and policemen. Nice suspense here and there but it's disappointing to see that though one of its pivotal point is Mexican politics the screenplay seems lazy and hardly perfect.

• Feb 20, 2011

sad story about corruption and how the corruption is not exclusively domestic

sad story about corruption and how the corruption is not exclusively domestic

• Aug 08, 2009

Conejo En La Luna (2006)Good movie -Thriller Mexican political intrigue. Don't believe the reviewers who give this movie only 2 stars. This movie offers a realistic slice of life in the real dirty narco dollars and politics of Mexico our neighbor to the south. CONEJO EN LA LUNA won the Ariel award (the Mexican Oscar) for Best Supporting Actor for Carlos Cobos. The film concerns a couple (the wife British) who become entrapped with dirty politics by corrupt politicians and policemen in Mexico. A lot of the movie is in English so you who complain of subtitles will have an easier time with this film. The film has the right amount of melancholy supporting the small intellectual guy who is dogged pursed and trapped by the big corrupt government and politicians. There is enough intrigue to keep our minds occupied. I enjoyed this film --not that many really good films come from Mexico. I would like to see more from there. People with good cause fear the police in Mexico. Good movie easily 3 or 4 stars.

• May 30, 2009

Realmente.........espantosa

Realmente.........espantosa

• Feb 08, 2009

A little violent in parts but riveting and scary!

A little violent in parts but riveting and scary!

• Dec 04, 2008

I loved this movie. I was on the edge of my chair the entire movie.

I loved this movie. I was on the edge of my chair the entire movie.

• Sep 17, 2008

one of the worst movies ever...I kept asking: "Who cares?"

one of the worst movies ever...I kept asking: "Who cares?"

• Mar 30, 2008

Gives you an hollywood insight to Mexican political corruption in everyday life with everyday people. Ending leaves you hanging.

• Mar 08, 2008

kept me on an edge.. except in the beginning..

kept me on an edge.. except in the beginning..