Reviews

• Apr 09, 2012

Acting bad, fighting good. And Flava Flav, can't go wrong there. But who is he lookin at. And Gizelle had to use her own name in the movie so she'd know they were talking to her, but the girl is fit we'll give her that. Throw Rampage in there and that's a gumbo that always goes down smooth.

• May 01, 2011

It was really cool!!!

• shane h Super Reviewer
    Nov 28, 2008

• Nov 03, 2008

this could possibly be the worst movie ever made. acting, script, editing and directing are horrible. flavor flav is just terrible, but that's abvious.