Confessions of a Shopaholic - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Confessions of a Shopaholic Reviews

July 21, 2015
It's amusing, sassy and fun to live vicariously through the lovely Rebecca Bloomwood.
July 7, 2015
this was total fluff in the worst way, but ok in a pinch to numb your brain.
June 19, 2015
Fashionably fun film. Isla Fischer is adorable and hilarious as Becky Bloomwood. One of my favourite movies ever.
½ June 13, 2015
a really enjoyable comedy. This was definitely one of Isla Fisher's best movies since Wedding Crashers. She is so good at being funny! And she is extremely adorable.
June 7, 2015
I Don't Like P.J. Hogan.
March 17, 2015
Looks really cute! Gotta love Isla Fisher!
February 2, 2015
I loved it; it was so funny and cute! Isla Fisher is one of the best comedy actresses! :D Fashion stores are dangerous. Seriously. xD I want to read the book :D
½ January 21, 2015
.Entretenida a pesar de todo.
December 17, 2014
This movie is hilarious and pretty clean, rare for a comedy these days!
December 17, 2014
I really want to this
November 4, 2014
h Have go and see it reminds me of some of girls in High school LOL
September 21, 2014
"Do not answer this call. It's Derek Smeath." Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) loves to shop but how can she pay for all of her purchases without a job? Enter, Luke Brandon (Hugh Dancy) who was impressed by Becky's article that he accepted her at Successful Saving. Based on Book Adaptations from Confessions of a Shopaholic and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan by Sophie Kinsella. However, the script is totally different from the book though. Lots of funny scenes. Loved the talking and moving mannequins and the scene where all of Becky's clothes came flying out of her closet. Julie Hagerty who played Hayley, Luke's Secretary is hilarious. Casting was spot on. However, acting fell short. Directed by P.J. Hogan.
½ September 20, 2014
Not great compared to the book but easy watching and pleasant.
August 12, 2014
horrible terrible awful books, but slightly tempted by awesome cast..
½ July 31, 2014
The book was surprisingly good; the movie was okay.
July 25, 2014
La encantadora Isla Fisher realiza lo mejor de su propia en actuacion pero lamentablemente estį sometida a un guion decepcionante que no lleva a nada claro. De ahi, sigue la mala costumbre de gastar dinero en una pelicula totalmente innecesaria.
½ July 5, 2014
It works if you are looking for a predictable run-of-the mill romantic comedy. Other than that, it sort of fails to impress on almost any level.
July 2, 2014
Fisher is full energy and gives a good performance, but that is not good enough to save the film from being dumb and mainstream.
June 22, 2014
This looks really good
May 27, 2014
.Entretenida a pesar de todo.