Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Two Thumbs Up Ebert And Roper
July 22, 2016
Two Thumbs Up Ebert And Roper
½ January 20, 2016
Just another great teen movie.
December 5, 2015
This movie is CLASSIC.
August 16, 2015
This movie was an epic disappointment. Honestly, I didn't know what was going on half the time. It was silly, overly "dramatic" and even a little boring. I wouldn't see it twice.
July 21, 2015
It's sad to see the talent Lohan had and threw away even in this generic piece of candy ass bullcrap.
½ June 9, 2015
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen is not a theatrical movie. It is a DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie). Preteen girls will probably enjoy it and won't mind the sheer stupidity of it all and Lindsay Lohan's auto-tuned singing voice. Others, like myself, will cringe.
½ June 7, 2015
The most chick flick movie I have seen in my life
½ June 6, 2015
Annoying, boring, poor cast, not interesting, exaggerated at points, predictable and not original with a lot of cliches. Nothing we hadn't see before on TV.
½ June 6, 2015
May 11, 2015
Some cringey moments throughout. Some characters were a little annoying. However great seeing a young Megan Fox & Lindsay Lohan acting together. Storyline was okay, quite predictable though.
August 21, 2014
If I'm ever in the mood to watch something lighthearted and girlie (which is hardly ever) this is my "go to" movie. I don't mind watching it and it's not all that bad.
August 17, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
August 11, 2014
Just another teen movie.
June 19, 2014
lohan + Fox= horrible? Who would have guessed (not me) gag what a horrendous movie
April 11, 2014
Uhm...I think this is an okay movie. Lindsay Lohan though....guh.
½ March 25, 2014
This is all just a bit too silly. It is too kooky to appeal to me. Ultimately it feels like a film with a very specific demographic.
March 2, 2014
i have watched this movie 100 time
December 21, 2013
Love Lindsay's style of movies...it's just cute :) Freaky Friday, Mean Girls...etc