Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen Reviews

• 4d ago

Lindsay Lohan deserves more credit for this film. She has great comedic timing and truly dedicates herself to the role. One of her best but most underrated performances.

• Feb 16, 2019

I don't understand why so much negative review. the film is great and really proves the crazy things a teenage fan does with his idol. This movie is fantastic.

• Nov 23, 2018

Impeccable performance by LL.

Impeccable performance by LL.

• Jul 07, 2017

Ah, eu amo esse filme. É tão divertido e inspirador, pelo menos quando você é um adolescente. Hahahaha

• Apr 22, 2017

love this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love this movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 17, 2016

Just another great teen movie.

Just another great teen movie.

• Dec 05, 2015

This movie is CLASSIC.

This movie is CLASSIC.

• Aug 16, 2015

This movie was an epic disappointment. Honestly, I didn't know what was going on half the time. It was silly, overly "dramatic" and even a little boring. I wouldn't see it twice.

• Jul 21, 2015

It's sad to see the talent Lohan had and threw away even in this generic piece of candy ass bullcrap.

• Jun 09, 2015

Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen is not a theatrical movie. It is a DCOM (Disney Channel Original Movie). Preteen girls will probably enjoy it and won't mind the sheer stupidity of it all and Lindsay Lohan's auto-tuned singing voice. Others, like myself, will cringe.