Confidence Reviews

• Jul 22, 2019

Nice confidence gameS. Well done.

Nice confidence gameS. Well done.

• Dec 19, 2018

A good suspense. Succeeded on drawing me in. The film left out some key points that would make more sense. Edward Burns puts on a charismatic performance. Dustin Hoffman is a laughable villain, I wouldn't use "dominant". Good movie, mediocre at worst

• Mar 29, 2018

Edward Burns stars as a con man who accidentally cons crime kingpin Dustin Hoffman and makes a deal to con lawyer Robert Forster out of a shitload of money to pay him back. I didn't care at all about anything that happened in this flick. Burns is not a bad actor by any means, but he's featureless and uninteresting in this film. He's got a good supporting cast surrounding him ... Paul Giamatti and Rachel Weisz are in his crew. Luis Guzman and Donal Logue are crooked cops. Andy Garcia is a government agent. It still feels like one big flashy exercise in empty cleverness.

• Jun 04, 2016

Tastelessly obvious.

Tastelessly obvious.

• Jul 26, 2015

Great cast,average con artist movie.Disappointing with the talent on hand.

Great cast,average con artist movie.Disappointing with the talent on hand.

• Sep 24, 2014

One of my favorite movies. Exiting from the beginning to the end!

One of my favorite movies. Exiting from the beginning to the end!

• Mar 16, 2014

Edgy, funny and an entertaining mob?con movie. The cast is incredible, the good actors are in this flick. Oceans Eleven-ish

• Dec 29, 2013

Fairly average crime film but Dustin Hoffman has no idea how to play a villain.

Fairly average crime film but Dustin Hoffman has no idea how to play a villain.

• Oct 25, 2013

A Chinese puzzle of a movie with lots of mazes, twists and turns. With narration that becomes addictive the story is complex thus brilliant as one tries to use ones mind to work it all out. Actors do a great job making the characters become believable rascals. Dustin gives one of his master classes in acting and creates a lot of laughter along the way. Nibbles: Italian Asparagus Quiche.

• Aug 19, 2013

A mediocre con pic with a blustering Burns and a super-obvious plot.

A mediocre con pic with a blustering Burns and a super-obvious plot.