Conor McGregor: Notorious Reviews

• Jan 14, 2019

Fleetingly interesting, should have been made 5 years later.

Fleetingly interesting, should have been made 5 years later.

• Dec 27, 2018

If you try to find a proper Stream here is a good Link https://streamkiste.tv/movie/conor-mcgregor-2017-7518466#video

• Nov 04, 2018

GREAT FIGHT FOOTAGE, HOWEVER they left out important parts about his opponents like Nate Diaz.

• Apr 17, 2018

I hate Conor. A arrogant, disrespectful, piece of garbage.

I hate Conor. A arrogant, disrespectful, piece of garbage.

• Apr 01, 2018

Always trust the "audience score", not these (paid/ over-paid?) fucking self-titled "critics"!

• Mar 25, 2018

Covering the span of four-years of his UFC career, Notorious does a solid job of keeping the pace of the documentary for the most part. Conor McGregor's unique personality and demeanor also help booster this documentary into something more entertaining. However, the pace does dull a bit towards the middle, instead focusing on one fight that wasn't as detrimental to his career as the other three. In fact, the two biggest fights (including the rematch) are skimmed over really in a matter of twenty minutes. This leads to another problem of the documentary, which is Conor McGregor's struggle. We never really see him struggle at all, the documentary almost suggests that his quest into the UFC was almost breezy, which isn't the case at all. His struggle is hinted at, and we don't get to learn a lot more about the man, rather, we see more of what we believe him as. We don't get to learn much about what makes McGregor...well, McGregor, and that was disappointing since he is such an interesting figure. Fans of McGregor will enjoy his usual banter, as well as the UFC clips and training. But while I did definitely enjoy watching, I can't help but feel disappointed by what we weren't shown. McGregor is known for his attitude, and I can't help but feel that there were instances where the cameras weren't rolling where interesting interactions really happened. Conor McGregor: Notorious gives you the lifestyle of Conor McGregor, but doesn't really give you the "life." But it is still pretty damn enjoyable due to McGregor himself. 3.5/5 stars

• Jan 17, 2018

A ninety-minute promotional video for its executive producer, well enough photographed and compelling enough for those - like Gordon Ramsay and Arnold Schwarzenegger - who enjoy the obscenity of cage fighting. But McGregor - a prematurely aged 27 year old here - is only interested in money and flattering his ego, and his intelligibility becomes wearying.

• Jan 10, 2018

Loove it! It's a great film especially if you are a fan. The kid is an inspiration, a talent (and a work horse!) no if and or buttz (those haters!) about it!

• Dec 22, 2017

just an ego trip for the overrated

just an ego trip for the overrated

• Dec 18, 2017

I loved it. So inspiring. The guy oozes ambition. Watching him start out in a warehouse gym in Ireland when he "can't afford headgear", to the point where he is flying in private jets is amazing to go on that journey with him and his team. You can see he is infatuated with his girlfriend and they are so good together. I see why the critics say it's a bit one sided but "fook it" he is the man. ??????????