Constellation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Constellation Reviews

August 14, 2015
Very good cast & ancestral family movie
July 14, 2014
I'm an extra in this movie!
June 10, 2012
Could be interesting...
½ March 24, 2012
It has moments, but the story suffers.
½ January 4, 2010
a little confusing but all star class
½ October 18, 2009
Apparently, it's a movie about people who have 7 hour long dinners in restaurants around Huntsville. Then there's a funeral. I think I just spoiled the plot - sorry.
September 11, 2009
seen it and it was confusing to me....
September 6, 2009
Clearly not one critic had the aesthetic sensitivity to appreciate the deliberately slow, cumulative power of this film. Scenes where characters simply stare at each other for long minutes communicate existential soul-searching in a way that is overwhelmingly intense and apparently beyond the courage of both modern directors to emulate or critics to acknowledge. This film should have gotten a score of 100% and several Oscars.
January 24, 2009
Great ensemble cast. Zoe Saldana steals every scene she's in.
October 6, 2008
The storyline and acting were great (I even cried on one part) but the movie was slow.
September 15, 2008
I love this movie's soundtrack. The music really makes the movie, it tells and shows the mood the scenes
July 27, 2008
Great movie, thanks Cynthia.
July 16, 2008
Beautiful touching feeling kinda movie....Sort of sad in a a way....In that movie i learned that you shouldn't let a love get away no matter what....and also that a family should already be together, not come together when someone dies...I really loved this movie. A very heartwarming movie.....
½ May 8, 2008
would not recommend it!
April 15, 2008
this is a very good movie. I would love to see it again.
½ April 9, 2008
This was an ok movie.
March 28, 2008
Only okay. The third star is extra for not being as trite as the old Tyler Perry machine.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie is a bit slow at first, and a little confusing about who was who with some of the characters, but part of the fun was guessing at some of the relationships. I guessed right in all cases, so I guess there was enough information presented. The BDW character's transformation seemed a little abrupt, but I still found myself sucked into it, and very touched by how everything turned out. It worked for me!
March 15, 2008
Movie would have been better if they would have just stuck to Carmel's life in the past.