Control Alt Delete - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Control Alt Delete Reviews

½ September 20, 2014
I tried to watch this yesterday, mainly because I love Tyler Labine, but I didn't even make it half an hour. I guess that's why I've never heard of it before.
March 14, 2011
...kinda wierd dude humpin a few computers but i made it through.....better than the notebook.....
½ November 23, 2010
remind me to look at movie descriptions before i watch them.
August 20, 2010
What the fuck is number three?

hahahahah xD

pelĂ­cula ultra freak y very kind of creepy xD

Wysocki wn sick xD
½ August 5, 2010
Could have been much better.
August 4, 2010
Don't Bother is all i am going to say this is sick and twisted. No Stars
½ July 29, 2010
The first computer I owned was a ZX Spectrum 128k +2 (built in cassette deck)!
July 22, 2010
wasn't too bad. good enough to make me want to see the end but will probably delete from my 2T HDD
½ July 12, 2010
If you take away the odd computer sex fetish and replace it with something a little more believable this might actually be a good film. I couldn't enjoy the good parts of the film for constantly worrying when he would stick his dick in another CPU. Is this really all Canada has left for entertainment? I would only recommend this film if you keep your finger on fast-forward anytime the main guy gets near a computer.
July 11, 2010
Why this movie was even made, is beyond me. It's about a guy who likes to have sex with computers...literally. It's disgusting, pointless and boring. Stay far away from this debacle.
½ July 10, 2010
It isnt bad but with the cast chosen I really thought it was going to lean more on the side of comedy. Its not really at all romantic, leaving it being a decently serious movie. With a plot like the one they chose I thought it would have to be a joke but its not.

I knida feel like it was the directing style that I did not like, as most of the actors were dry and semi emotionless and I know that is not their acting style. Still it was decent plot presentation. so giving it it crdeit for being independant I give it an ok rating.

Not a must see but if your like these actors then you might find this film ok.
July 8, 2010
This reminds me of Office Space meets Y2K bug. The name of the fictitious company, the odd and obnoxious cubemates, and the dysfunctional lead character makes me wonder if maybe it was written by someone that wished Office Space would have been better had it incorporated a pr0n addiction.
July 7, 2010
Wow this movie is so bad, it's almost worth watching to laugh at it. Awful through and through.
July 5, 2010
Really enjoyed this dark comedy set in 99 during the Y2k fever. Probably for post-modern geeks only - however be warned you'll never look at a computer the same way again :D
June 19, 2010
wow looks like he has a big part here... wtg
June 15, 2010
This film i thought looked pretty funny,But i barely laughed & it's not very entertaining it's a very bland film SKIP IT!!!
½ April 24, 2010
Sick and twisted fetish. Reminds me of CHOKE
June 2, 2009
Add a review (optional)...
½ October 8, 2008
Very entertaining, but a little crude. I had a lot of fun with this one.