Control Factor - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Control Factor Reviews

½ June 14, 2012
a pretty good movie!
February 10, 2010
mkultra type mc is broadcast at ppl via cell towers to condition behavior, so the dude from My Bodyguard (Animal Mother) deprograms his wife and takes on a lamer version of They Live. What happens when writers troll conspiracy sites to get their ideas. Resentment and class anger lead to mobs playing into traps the movie doesnt address.
January 8, 2010
Deary me what a load of cobblers. This bland uninspiring bloke had voicess in his head telling him to shoot his wife. When he does he discovers that she is not his wife but a secret agent testing his brain.
If this loser is mankinds only hope then I would side with the brain controlling bad guys, he is a total mong. He did not notice the fact that his wife was a double agent, all his neighbours were brain controlling scientists and that he was a pussy, no he did not. The bad guys, however, were outsmarted by this dickhead mainly because the bosses of the bad guys liked to talk too much.
Could have used a lot more killing and violence.
August 10, 2009
I like movies with plots like these, where the state and systems not what they seem..conspiracy and lies and hidden truth..yeah, liked it- but i didnt quite follow through with the ending..strange.
½ March 19, 2009
Well, that was certainly a waste of my time.
December 29, 2007
I'll say it again... Adam Baldwin is the second-best Baldwin.
½ November 21, 2007
a pretty good movie!
September 27, 2007
great conspiracy film. i first saw it recently on the space channel.
Oh yeah, and it has Jessi from Saved By The Bell!
July 23, 2007
the movie itself is ok, but I strongly believe that mind control have gone to a next level, and alot of the things they present are real not fiction
July 21, 2007
The other other Baldwin, and that Saved by the Bell, Showgirls slut? This one is B-Movie Gold!
May 22, 2007
It got pretty silly at times