Copacabana Reviews

• Apr 03, 2017

The usual racist hints of the french frog cinema: foreign tourists are pigeons that can be ripped off, Brazil, a country with a rich yet complex culture, boils down to bimbos in string that dance by showing their buttocks. Pitiful display of stereotyped cliches to the xenophobic relent. To avoid like the plague.

• May 09, 2013

Isabelle Huppert acts great, she is hilarious.

Isabelle Huppert acts great, she is hilarious.

• Jun 28, 2012

beautiful movie, Huppert is great!

beautiful movie, Huppert is great!

• Jan 25, 2012

Fitoussi and Huppert together make this low budget one a charm.

Fitoussi and Huppert together make this low budget one a charm.

• Dec 11, 2011

One of the handful comic roles by the absolutely fabulous Isabelle Huppert.

One of the handful comic roles by the absolutely fabulous Isabelle Huppert.

• Nov 08, 2011

i really badly affected by this movie!! i see her in my dreams ..told me to take it easy..i remember when i moved out from the theater after watching this masterpiece and i found four foreign girls dance happily with their cigarettes ..this was me inside to ..the movie could entered every one's soul and stamp "love the life" label!! Isabelle huppert rocks..her role Bobou made us love her..she is simple and she didnt give any attentions about the boxes people made for every thing in the society,,she was out of the box women ..could do what she meant without social boundaries ..she helped two poor married couples to just do it..this is humanity we can see without high soundtracks or tears as American movies show us !! a french movie i will never forget,,i hope i could draw character like Babou one day in an Egyptian movie!!

• Sep 05, 2011

This was the last change I gave Isabelle Huppert. Luckily she passed and I may go see her films again in the future. This was weird in a funny and quirky way, not her usual depressing, strange and twisted way..... At times this actually was... really funny! in a way I am glad my mother is not like babou......

• Jul 30, 2011

un bon petit film bien divertissant sur le parcours d'une femme (superbe Isabelle Huppert, comme d'hab) un peu dà (C)jantà (C), pleine d'humanisme et qui essaye de survivre dans la socià (C)tà (C) un peu rigide pour elle...reflà (C)tà (C) dans sa relation avec sa fille...

• Jun 24, 2011

Minha crítica: http://www.ambrosia.com.br/2011/06/16/festival-varilux-copacabana/

• Jun 12, 2011

Isabelle Huppert's character is so amazing that only a superb actress like her would do justice to it. A delicious french movie with a Brazilian flavor.