The Core Reviews

• Jul 18, 2019

im not sure if its so bad its laughable or if its just bad.

im not sure if its so bad its laughable or if its just bad.

• May 16, 2019

I love this movie. I have a short list of movies I can watch at anytime and really enjoy them. The Fifth Element Godzilla (1998 with Matthew Broderick) The Core There are super cheesy parts, but for the most part it keeps you entertained. I've seen people criticizing the science, but to me the science part is much better and more believable than most End-of-the-World movies.

• Mar 08, 2019

This movie could have been so much better than it was.

This movie could have been so much better than it was.

• Feb 14, 2019

There were some exciting moments

There were some exciting moments

• Nov 22, 2018

I often found this movie playing on late night HBO and cable. This is a decent sci-fi movie featuring a preposterous plot and some A list faces. Although the Core came out in 2003 it seems more like a product of the mid-late 90s disaster films. Similar look, basic premise and big stars- recipe for the holiday blockbuster. But The Core was panned by critics as I recall and one look at the wiki page tells me it was a box office dud failing to recoup its production budget. But it's alright film if you can shut your brains down. It's so bad its good and for such films scientific accuracy or common sense should not be used. (Preposterous but involving B movie with A list faces).

• Nov 14, 2018

Although the Core came out in 2003 it seems more like a product of the mid-late 90s disaster films. Similar look, basic premise and big stars- recipe for the holiday blockbuster. But The Core was panned by critics as I recall and one look at the wiki page tells me it was a box office dud failing to recoup its production budget. But it's alright film if you can shut your brains down. It's so bad its good and for such films scientific accuracy or common sense should not be used. (Despite an implausible premise this is a decent B movie).

• Oct 30, 2018

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Great premise, weak delivery.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Great premise, weak delivery.

• Sep 11, 2018

Truly a terrible movie. Do not see it! POS! A lot of talent wasted.The core of the Earth stops spinning? Bullsh*t...

• Aug 26, 2018