Corky Romano - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Corky Romano Reviews

½ July 14, 2016
Corky Romano fait partie de cette trop longue série de films qui se sont financés sur le nom d'un cast member du Saturday Night Live. Ici, c'est Chris Kattan qui en fait des tonnes et des tonnes en membre de la Mafia infiltré au FBI. Aucun gag n'est vraiment réussi, aucun n'est novateur, tous sont pathétiques et filmés à la va-comme-je-te-pousse par Rob Pritts, sans surprise un one-timer. Corky Romano n'est pourtant pas dénué de toute qualité. En effet, quelques seconds rôles comme Dave Sheridan, Roger Fan ou Peter Berg se sortent un peu de la misère et le film est assez court pour ne pas avoir à se répéter. Il n'en demeure pas moins que ce qui n'aurait déjà pas été drôle en tant que sketch du SNL l'est encore moins sur 1h30. Et c'est ici le vrai crime de Corky Romano.
½ May 3, 2016
I like Chris Kattan but this ain't no Night at the Roxbury.
½ October 25, 2015
Good God, was funny when I first saw it but 10 years later it's bloody awful.
½ October 11, 2015
Chris Kattan. What can I say about this Saturday Night Live cast-away that hasn't already been said about untreated sewage? Here he plays the comedic titular character who is charged by his mafia family to infiltrate the FBI and destroy evidence against the don, played by the great Peter Falk, who, to appear next to Chris Kattan, must have been given a paycheck with more zeroes than the national debt. Kattan has the acting chops of a screwdriver and the onscreen presence of a rotten kumquat. I would suggest that the producers release a 15th anniversary edition Blu-ray, retitle the movie "Dung: An Oral History," then burn every copy. And I would suggest to you, if you're reading this looking for a comedy movie to watch and somehow thought "Corky Romano" might be funny, there are more laughs in "Sophie's Choice" than in this Chris Kattan tripe.
September 16, 2015
I know everybody hated it but imo it was really funny. A personal favourite/classic. The plot is pretty bad, as it is spoiled in the beginning but the comedy was great
½ May 27, 2015
i thought it was funny
February 17, 2015
idk why everyone seems to dislike this movie. I absolutely love it. I think it's hilarious and I'll watch it over and over again. It's dumb funny like dumb and dumberer.
½ August 16, 2014
(First viewing - Teen years)
July 20, 2014
I am a big fan of "Saturday Night Live" and films like Night at the Roxby, but while this does have it's funny moments, it ultimately falls flat.
January 21, 2014
The worst comedy probably ever and I'm pretty sure Goebbles commissioned a few in his day.
August 26, 2013
Overly simplistic fun. None other than that.
August 13, 2013
Further proof that movies and SNL don't mix. At all.
July 12, 2013
Loveeeee this movie!!!!!!
May 28, 2013
A mob family's only chance of keeping their father out of jail is sending their idiot brother in undercover as a FBI agent and steal the evidence against their dad. The brother they have do that is corky who is a veterinarian and is pretty much clumsy at everything. Is this movie stupid? Yes, but at times it's pretty funny and most times it is pretty absurd. I don't think Chris kattan is a bad actor because I really enjoyed him on SNL. The acting at times was very dismal. Like I said before when you try a little to hard to be funny you just flat out fail. And there are some instances of that in this movie. I don't think it's a total waste of time but just know you are about to watch a dumb comedy that's not great but good only for a few laughs.
½ May 28, 2013
good for a few laughs. A Comedy for everyone
March 9, 2013
Completely forgettable. Chris Kattan just isn't that great a lead.
December 27, 2012
I always like watching this film. Chris Kattan is very funny and i think his character is so hilarious. Everymoment is so funny you just cant stop laughing from the beginning to the end of this film. This is always a good laugh.
December 24, 2012
wish i could watch it
December 11, 2012
I thought it had some funny moments but they did feel slightly forced.