Corky Romano - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Corky Romano Reviews

December 27, 2012
I always like watching this film. Chris Kattan is very funny and i think his character is so hilarious. Everymoment is so funny you just cant stop laughing from the beginning to the end of this film. This is always a good laugh.
December 24, 2012
wish i could watch it
December 11, 2012
I thought it had some funny moments but they did feel slightly forced.
December 7, 2012
The setup is promising: The Romano mob family know that they're being betrayed by a hidden FBI informant in their ranks, so they decide to send a family member under cover to destroy the evidence against them.
November 28, 2012
I laughed the hardest i've ever laughed in a movie at this movie. its hillarious!
½ October 31, 2012
Other than one scene, this movie wasn't funny and showed why Chris Kattan never made it in Hollywood.
September 26, 2012
I should buy a boat!
You guys want some cookies?
September 22, 2012
If I could do negative twelve on this movie I would do it. Don't see this movie, you can do better by spending the next twelve hours sitting on your bed wearing a tin foil hat mumbling about aliens.
August 23, 2012
Ignore all reviews here. Much laughter throughout this movie.
August 15, 2012
Pretty funny from when I remember haha!
½ August 11, 2012
funny!!! I just love a mob story, dont' you?
½ July 25, 2012
Have a case of the giggles? This movie will help you get rid of them.
½ July 23, 2012
I love Corky Romano! A hilarious movie.
July 4, 2012
An unfunny "comedy" movie.
TheDudeLebowski65
½ July 1, 2012
In terms of a bad comedy, Corky Romano is one of the worst films that you can watch. Poorly written acted and directed, this is one of those films that never should have been made in the first place. This is a film that is stupid, so bad that you cannot believe your eyes. This film is definitely not worth your time, and if you're looking for something good here, you won't find it. This is a failure as a comedy, one that is definitely not funny, but more stupid. There is nothing funny here, and the comedy is horrible. Corky Romano has an awful cast that really don't know how to create effectively funny material. The film just isn't interesting or fun to watch. I found it dull and boring and a total waste of time. If you're looking for something funny, you'll only find bad gags that are poorly executed. This is a bad film with a bad lead actor that has always delivered a mediocre performance. Chris Kattan is a horrible comic, and can't act whatsoever. I think that this is one of the worst comedies that I have seen in quite some time and it just doesn't work because the script is so poorly constructed that it makes you wonder how they succeeded in making this film. The film awful, not worth the time to watch and the cast are bad here. They simply don't have what it takes to deliver the laughs. Corky Romano is one of the most uninspired comedies that I've seen, and it just fails from start to finish.
June 18, 2012
very funny. kattan has his moments of really funny. and reallllly gay.
½ May 12, 2012
There's a difference between showmanship and showing off, and Kattan has not yet learned that.
April 18, 2012
It had its moments....
April 16, 2012
One of the few movies that always makes me laugh
April 14, 2012
Pretty stupid movie, but had some good laughs. The press conference redeemed it.